Busy life

Author's pov

Even though Tae Yeon and Jessica was asked many questions regarding the case, they could not answer all. All they remembered was before the kidnap and when they were found. Tiffany felt that it was strange for them not being able to remember anything. However she kept it to herself as she thought of many possibilities such as that they might be unconscious the whole time or that something bad had happened to them...

After 2 weeks, Tae Yeon and Jessica were discharged from the hospital. Their performances and shedules were pushed back and they were given sufficient rest.

Months passed by. The case regarding Tae Yeon and Jessica was forgotten as the police and detectives were not able to find any clues on their kidnappers. The Girl's Generation members' schedules returned to normal. They finished their concerts, performances and other matters but never told the world about the kidnapping case. They felt that it might be dangerous as the kidnapper was still out there, watching them.

Tiffany pov
At the headquarters, in In Sung's room

"Whoever the kidnappers are, they must be experienced or highly intelligent." I told In Sung as he took a sip of his coffee. We were in his room in the headquarters. Even though months passed, I could never forget that incident. I had been trying to help out by searching on similar cases but there were not much.

"Whatever it is, I think you should always keep an eye on your members. If anything happens, you can call me or James. We are happy to help you." Said In Sung as he walked over to my side and sat beside me. I looked down, my heart thumping hard with what he had said.

I had been juggling between my work as a celebrity and a spy. Even though it was difficult at first, I managed to do both my jobs well. Though I had been lying to almost everyone, I knew I had to do it to save the nation. There were times when the members suspected something was going on with me and I would get out of the situation by saying about my date with Nickhun. While all of this was going on, I felt even more bad with the fact that I had to use Nickhun, somehow. I did go on 'dates' with Nickhun sometimes when he asked me out. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I fished it out of my pocket and checked the caller id. Nickhun was calling me. Without hesitation, my finger slide across the phone to answer the call.

Fany- ah... where are you? -Nickhun

I'm... ahhh... in a store. Why? -Tiffany

I'm free and have nothing to do. Would you like to spend the afternoon with me? - Nickhun

I glanced at In Sung who was patiently waiting for me. I looked at my watch and it was only 1 pm.

Uhm... sure. I'm kinda free too -Tiffany

Great! Do you want me to pick you up? - Nickhun

Neh... let's just meet at that cafe that we always go to - Tiffany

Sure. See you there!  - Nickhun

Before I could answer him, he ended the call. I told In Sung that I was going out with Nickhun and I could see the sad look in his eyes. Before I could step out of the room, In Sung called me and I turned around.

"Tiffany, do you actually have real feelings towards Nickhun? " He asked with seriousness in his tone. Before I could answer him, my phone rang. I looked at him, smiled and shrugged. I turned back, answered the call and left him without a goodbye.

After an hour...

Tiffany's pov

I was having a good conversation with Nickhun. Even though we were sitting at the corner and sipping our cup of coffee, nobody seemed to notice us which brought us relief. Thanks to Nickhun, my worries disappears and I was always filled with laughter and smiles whenever I am with him. After spending a few more minutes in the cafe, we decided to go window shopping. Luckily, it was the weekdays so the shopping mall was not packed with people. There were some who saw us and took pictures of us and with us and we willingly allowed them to do so. We walked around the shopping mall, level by level.

Suddenly, Nickhun pulled me close and placed his arms around my shoulder. Surprised by his actions, I pulled away from him and blushed. He giggled at my reaction and held my hand instead. I did not resist as I actually liked it. We walked, talked and laughed together.

After a few hours, we decided to head home. Nickhun sent me home as he said that he wanted me safe. I was touched at how protective he was as we walked to my dorm. We had deep conversations and I actually enjoyed the trip home. When we reached the lift, Nickhun faced me and suddenly hugged me. I was shocked but hugged him back as we are just friends. Right?

"Bye Fany- ah. I will see you take the lift first before going." He said and gestured to the lift. I giggled and stepped into the lift. After pressing the lift button, I waved goodbye at Nickhun as the lift goes up. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up after seeing the caller id.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Fany- ah! Where are you? There's an emergency!" Tae Yeon shouted into her phone and I winced. Oh no... what else...