Where am I?

Tiffany's pov:

I woke up feeling dizzy and uncomfortable. My head felt heavy. I blinked a few times to get my vision clearer and got up in a sitting position. The next moment, I found myself lying on a sofa.

"Where am I?" I muttered
under my breath as I looked around, scratching my head. I scanned around the 'room'. It was filled with gadgets and computer screens. The screens showed people doing their own business- some were maybe on their way to work as they were wearing suits with ties while some were having fun in life.

"Ms Tiffany, you are awake. How are you? I'm sorry about making you unconscious with drug. We had no choice but to do it to prevent you from escaping." A deep voice suddenly appeared. I turned around and saw a fine-looking man ,who was tall and looked middle-aged, walking towards me.

The feeling of anxiousness and scaredness started creeping around me once again as the man started getting closer. I frantically looked around, trying to find a way to escape.

"Don't worry, Ms Tiffany. I am not a kidnapper or whatever you are thinking of. I would just want to say: Welcome to the Spy Association!" The man happily said as he opened his arms apart and smiled widely.

I was caught of guard by what he had just said.

"Spy Assosiation?" I asked, bewildered.

The man nodded and continued," Yes, Ms Tiffany. Spy Association. You are now one of us."

I stared at him, confuse.

"One of what?"