What?!?

Tiffany pov

"Hello?" I answered groggily as I placed my phone near my ear with my eyes half open.

"Yah! Fany-ah! You're suppose to be at the salon now!" My manager yelled into my phone as I pulled my phone slightly away from my ear.

"Salon? What salon?" I asked but before getting an answer, my body responded immediately as I shot up from my lying position. I glanced at the clock and realised it was already 9 a.m. I was supposed to be there at 8 a.m. My members had left me...again!

"Argh!" I 'cursed' at them as I hang up the phone before he could say more and ran to the bathroom to wash up before heading out of the house with just a jacket. I did not bother changing as time was ticking and I couldn't be late for my performance. Ignoring the looks from my neighbours, I marched to my car, only to realise that I forgot my wallet and car keys. I mentally slapped my self as I made a run back to the dorm and back again. Once I was inside the car, I was panting like a mad lady.

"I'm so going to kill them for doing this again!" I muttered angrily as the car moved out of the carpark and on the road. Luckily, there were not many people at that time so I managed to arrive there in 20 minutes. I stormed into the salon and found the girls munching on their breakfast happily.

I went to them and crossed my arms as I waited for an answer. They all looked at me and after a few seconds of silence and exchanging eye contacts before bursting into laughter. I raised my eyebrow as I waited until the laughters died down.

"Why are you guys laughing like mad hyenas?" I asked, still standing in the same position.

"You should have seen how you were when you were sleeping. Aaaahhh... Nickhun... your handsome face... perfect jawlines... so good-looking...You were even drooling!" Soo  Young teased and immitated me. I gave them a puzzled look but before I could argue, my hair stylist dragged me to the seat to prepare for the performance.

2 hours later...

"Yah, it's been so long since I have performed with a new song and now my heart is going to pump out." Yu Ri said and looked around nervously as the others laughed at her statement.

"We all feel like that Yu Ri-ah. Let's just do the best we can and show them the Girls Generation spirit! Let's bring back the old us who were always energetic and lively!" Tae Yeon encouraged us as she brought the group together for us to cheer as one. We put our hand on top of the other and shouted our group cheer. Then Tae Yeon pulled us close to each other and we hugged each other for awhile before heading to stage for our rehearsal.

While I was walking hand-in-hand with Sunny, suddenly, I saw a black figure in the corner of my eyes, watching us. I turned my head slightly towards the figure who was standing at the dark corner of the exit door. Cold sweat broke out when I saw him(?) smirked, showing his white teeth. I stared at him for awhile but I could not see his face. Well, most probably it was a guy since he had a man build. Sunny shook me and I looked at her with a scared look.

"Why? What's wrong? Your sweating like crazy when it's cold here." Sunny panicked and touched my forehead before wiping my sweat with her hands. I shook my head and told her that I was fine. I looked at the exit door again and he was gone. Suddenly, I remembered the scene when James's guys took me away.

"It can't be him. Why would he be spying on me?" I asked out loud.

"Yo, Fany-ah. Your creeping me out. Who is 'him'? Are you sick or just super nervous?" Sunny nudged me and showed a concern look. I smiled trying to cheer her up and said that I was ok countless times as we walked towards the stage since she kept asking me. We prepared for the rehearsal and stood in position. I tried concentrating as I was afraid I might forget my dance steps but I could not get the figure out of my mind. When it was my turn to sing, suddenly, I saw the figure again at the other side of the hall, sitting at the highest part of the seats. Suddenly my mind went blank and I stopped singing, staring at the black hooded figure who was still watching us.