Help me

Tae Yeon's pov

"Argh!" I groaned in pain as I held my head up. I looked around the unfamiliar looking room as I wondered where I was. I blinked several times, trying to make my vision clearer. Once I felt better, I got up and walked around the room. There was a door which allowed me to see the activites on the other side as there was a rectangular glass on the door which was not that big unfortunately.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I asked as I knocked the door. My voice echoed and I heard footsteps approaching. A group of men wearing suits appeared at the door. I panicked when they opened the door and I could feel my heart thumping forcefully. I took a few steps back as the guys entered the room. One of them stepped forward and cornered me. When I was stuck to the wall, he leaned closer and I could feel his hot breath against my cheeks. He looked in his middle age and like a businessman. Thinking of the worst, I covered my chest. The man looked at my actions and chuckled.

"Hahaha, I'm not going to do 'that' to you. You're here for me to get Tiffany. And once she is gone, you will also see her up there. Together with your other lovely members." He sneered and pointed up. My eyes widened in fear and my heart stopped pumping. Just as he was about to step out of the door with his men, I shouted for him without hesitating.

"What did we do wrong? Why are you doing this to us?" I blurted out the questions. He turned and smirked at me. Creeps went down my spine when I saw his scary expression.

"What you did wrong? Hahaha... you. Wait, not you. Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. She killed my family. SHE KILLED MY FAMILY." He shouted angrily at me. Then he left the room and the guys locked the door. I fell on my knees as I thought of what he had just said.

"Killed? Tiffany?" I asked myself in disbelief. I just sat there, waiting for help and an answer.

Tiffany pov

It had been days since Tae Yeon went missing. The police had tried their best to find clues but still could not find the kidnapper. The girls and I prayed hard for her to be safe. Unfortunately, there was nothing for me to do. Trying to think of a solution, I fiddled with my phone. Suddenly an idea struck me. I got out of my room and took my jacket on the way out. I drove my car to the headquarters and went down. I greeted the workers as I went to my room.

"Can you call James into my room please?" I asked one of the staff who had walked past me. He nodded and scurried off while I find my way to my room. After a few minutes, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in," I answered. The door beeped before it opened, revealing James who looked exhausted and as if he had not slept for days.

"Ahm... are you okay?" I asked as he sat down on my bed beside me. He nodded with little effort.

"I wanted to talk to you about Tae Yeon who had been kidnapped and why no help was asked from me this few days. Also, where is In Sung oppa?" I started off and looked at him, trying to get his attention. He faced me and sighed before saying anything.

"I know what happened to Tae Yeon. All of us have been trying to track her whereabouts but to no avail. This time, the kidnapper was well- prepared since he or she had kidnapped at a place which was old so not many people go there and that there was no CCTV around that area. As for you, we had no other dangerous crimes happening so there was no need for help as the police could handle it on their own. We would only take part when the crime is serious or very dangerous or to be a top secret from the world. While for In Sung, he had been busy with his new movie so we are allowing him to take a break from this." James explained and exhaled tiredly. I nodded in understanding. We talked for a few more minutes before James went out to continue on with his won work.

I lied on my bed as I stared at the ceiling blankly. Tears started forming as the memories of the time I spent with Tae Yeon flashed across my mind. I sniffled and smiled.

"Tae Yeon-ah, I hope you're okay. I miss you already." I confessed silently as the awkward silence in the room was now filled with sobs and cries.

Jessica's pov

I am now outside of the dorm, late at night. I took a stroll around the neighbourhood which was peaceful and quiet. There was literally almost no one there. I calmed my heart and mind as I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air. I was feeling very heartbroken, knowing that Tae Yeon was in danger.

"Tae Yeon-ah, please be safe. I want you to return and make the dorm's atmosphere bright again." I talked to myself as I looked up at the dark, blue sky which was filled with stars that were scattered everywhere. As the place was very quiet, I could even hear a pin drop. Suddenly, a bad feeling bubbled inside of me and I felt that I should return home. I increased my speed and rushed home as the feeling made me more uneasy.

Suddenly, I heard a twig break and I turned around. There was no one behind me. I faced infront and tried to ignore it by brisk walking home now. I heard footsteps following me. My heart raced crazily as I hugged my body and looked down. Feeling uncomfortable, I stopped in my tracks. The footsteps sound also stopped. With courage, I turned around again.

There was no one there! Just before I was about to turn around fully, a hand grabbed me and pulled me backwards. I stumbled and leaned on the body behind me. Too afraid of looking at him, I tried making a plan as I struggled to escape. Suddenly, an idea struck me. I acted as though I had fainted and fell on top of his body. Keeping my eyes shut, I felt him(?) shake my body before carrying me into, what I think, was the back door of a vehicle. I heard the door opened forcefully before being thrown into the cold floor of the vehicle. The door closed and the vehicle's engine started. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes slowly and cautiously and found myself in a cold and dark place. Just as I was about to get up, the vehicle jerked, causing me to fall forward and hitting the wall hard.

"Ouch!" I groaned in pain as I tried to sit up while rubbing my throbbing head. The vehicle stopped for a few minutes before moving again. I quickly searched all my pockets but could not find it.

"Oh no! I left my phone at the dorm!" I exclaimed and cursed myself. I hit the wall lightly. Suddenly, the engine stopped and I quickly laid 'unconscious' on the ground. The door opened and I kept my eyes shut tight.

"Still unconscious huh? I didn't even do anything to you yet." He said before carrying me. My face was buried into his chest as he carried me bridal style. I sniffed in his scent and for some reason, it smelt familiar. I tried recalling who it was but nothing came into my mind. Finally, he stopped walking and pushed open the door before tossing me onto the ground. I waited until I heard the door closed and that there was no footsteps sound before moving slightly.

"Jessica!" I heard someone called my name and I froze. The voice sounded way too familiar and the person shook me slowly. With courage, I opened my eyes and found Tae Yeon staring into me. I jerked up and engulfed her in a big hug. I was so glad that she was fine.

"T... Tae Yeon-ah, where had you been? We were so worried for you." I cried as Tae Yeon rubbed my back, comforting me.

"Jessica-ah, we have to warn Tiffany. She's in danger." Tae Yeon said after she broke the hug and looked into my eyes.

Hai guys... I realised that I did not include Jessica in the beginning so let's just add her in now, okay? OT9 forever...(: