Run!

Tiffany pov

"Tiffany unnie, Tiffany unnie. Wake up," Someone shook my body and called for me. I slowly gained consciousness and opened my eyes but winced at the brightness of the place.

"Argh, what happened?" I asked as I held up my head from the dizziness. I sat up and looked around. Familiar faces looked at me with worried looks. Suddenly, remembering what had happened, I embraced them.

"Guys, your ok. I was so worried sick when I heard the screamings." I said to the F(x) members who were returning their hugs to me. I sighed in relief when I saw In Sung oppa standing behind them, smiling sweetly.

Awwww his smile... just want to pinch those cheeks...

"Are you fine? You were unconscious for quite a while." He asked, concerned and placed his hand on my shoulder. I blushed and I could feel my cheeks burning. Suddenly a thought came to my mind.

"Wait, now how do we escape? From what I can see we are trapped in this room with everything closed shut? There's no way out." I cried out and covered my face.

"Unnie, I thought In Sung oppa and you are here to save us? We heard everything from oppa. We promised not to tell anyone, even Jessica unnie." Krystal comforted me and backhugged. I looked up and smiled assuringly as I wiped a tear.

"Its ok Fany-ah. I found a way to escape." In Sung oppa said and went to a pile of boxes. He pushed them aside and revealed a window that was covered in dust and spider webs. It was small but big enough for us to fit in.

I gave him a questioning look and he explained," While you were unconscious and the girls were busy worrying for you, I checked every corners of this room and found this after pushing these boxes. I placed the boxes behind the window again so that the kidnappers will not know our plan. Luckily it opens so I think we are able to squeeze through it. But, unfortunately, we are on the second floor so we might need to find a way to get down safely."

I crouched down and pushed away all the dust and webs. I opened the window and saw the height. My legs felt numb. Well, I am afraid of heights.

I looked at the girls and they were comforting each other. I smiled at the sight and suddenly an idea popped up in my mind. I took of my jacket and asked In Sung to do the same. Then I took the girls' jackets and tied the hands together. In Sung's jacket was bigger and longer which helped made the length longer. I made sure they were tied tightly and threw the jackets 'rope' out of the small window.

In Sung knew what I was doing and volunteered to go first for our safety. He quickly squeezed through the window, holding the rope tightly and descended slowly. The girls and I held on to the ropes and pulled it so that it would not fall off. Luckily, it works and In Sung made to the ground safely. I peered through the window and saw In Sung giving a thumbs up before gesturing to bring the rest down.

I asked Luna to get down first and slowly she descended down the rope, followed by Victoria, then Amber. When they had escaped down, I gestured Krystal to get ready. But before she could crouched down, we were stopped by a low and deep voice.

"Where are you beautiful girls going?"

"Let Krystal go and you can do anything to me. Please just let her go," I pleaded and even showed my eyesmile but it was no use. He grabbed us by the shoulder and pulled us outside of the room and to the first floor. Many well-built guys stood outside with grins on their faces as we walked pass them.

We were thrown harshly to the floor with a loud thud. I quickly moved towards Krystal and kept her behind me to protect her. I could see the scared look on her and I felt pity for her to go through all of these.

I looked around and saw the exit door. I looked up and saw 2 lights that helped light up the gloomy atmosphere. There were no windows and the guys had no weapon on them. No one was covering the doors and no one was blocking the way. I glanced at the kidnappers and they were busy discussing something. Everyone's attention was not on us.

It's now or never... our life is in my hands...

I heaved a sigh and prayed that it would go as I planned. Without gaining any attention, I grabbed my pen gun and aimed it at the lights. I closed my eyes, hoping for the best and pressed the pen. Both lights shut down with a shattering sound before the room fell into complete darkness.

Without pondering, I grabbed Krystal and ran straight without stopping. I pushed away the men who were blocking the way. The only thing I could think of was escaping. Without getting distracted by the men's who were groaning and complaining, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Luckliy, Krystal was able to catch up to my speed. Throwing one hand in front of me and the other holding Krystal's hand, I made my way to the end until I felt the door and pushed it.

The ray of light that entered the room showed that I was escaping with Krystal. The men who saw the door opening yelled at us but I ignored and made my way through the door with Krystal. When we were out, I did not stop running and headed towards the car. Suddenly, a gun shot echoed from the building.

Everything turned into slow motion to me. I turned my head and saw a bullet coming towards Krystal. I pulled Krystal into my arms with my back facing the direction of the approaching bullet. Hugging her tightly, the bullet pierced into my abdomen and pain overtook my body. My legs became numb as I fell forward and a groan escaped from my mouth. The world was turning as I held onto the place where I was shot. I could feel the blood oozing out uncontrollably as I heard Krystal calling my name.

In Sung pov

When the 3 girls were safely on the ground, I gestured Tiffany to send Krystal. But suddenly a voice stopped them but I could not see who. I heard Tiffany's cries to let Krystal go and I knew that they had caught them.

Need to save Tiffany and Krystal...

I decided to bring the 3 girls into the car for their own safety. I saw their worried looks and I comforted them, saying I would save them before anyone gets injured. When they were all inside, I pressed protection mode on my car key and every windows and doors were locked. Suddenly a gun shot startled me. I ran to the entrance of the building and saw Krystal holding onto Tiffany who was bleeding profusely. I gasped before running towards them at full speed. I looked ahead and saw men running out of the building, towards the girls so I increased my speed. Luckily I was fast enough and got to them faster than the men. I told Krystal to go to the car and pointed towards the direction. She nodded and her body was trembling with fear. She got up and headed towards the car.

I looked at Tiffany and my heart soften at the pain she was suffering. Without wasting anymore time, I carried her bridal style and dashed to the car. I looked behind and saw the men catching up. I saw Krystal waiting impatiently outside and I, with difficulty, pressed the car key. The car unlocked and Krystal hopped into the car. She helped me opened the door and I hurriedly placed Tiffany in her seat before running to the driver's seat.

I started the engine and drove off without turning back.