Caught

Tae Yeon pov

We were in a small cottage house. Jessica and I were brought to this place for 'safety' like what Mr Kim, who was the man who had found us, said. He explained that that man who kidnapped us was his twin brother and he could not stop whatever he was doing. Even though Mr Kim treated us with care and respect, I still felt uncomfortable and unsure. I took a glance at Jessica who was fidgeting in her seat beside me. She looked uneasy and scared. I nudged her to gain her attention. I mouthed a 'why' towards her.

"I just feel like this is a bad idea. I feel something worse might happen." She said and I gave her a hug for comfort.

"It's okay. As long as we are together then it's fine." I tried cheering her up even though I, myself, felt scared too. A few minutes later, Mr Kim came into the room with hot tea and biscuits. He gestured for us to take a drink but we hesitated.

"Don't be afraid. You should make yourselves feel warm and hot now. Believe me." He told us, then smirked. I tried to stop thinking of bad thoughts and took the cup with trembling hands. Jessica reluctantly took the cup too. We drank it at the same time. I took a sip and tasted it first.

"Taste fine and nice." I mumbled under my breath and continued drinking the hot tea. Jessica did the same and we both talked with him as we got comfortable. Just as I was about to take a biscuit from the plate, my vision blurred and I could not control my hand. The last thing I saw before seeing everything black was Jessica lying unconsciously beside me.

Tiffany pov

I hurriedly ran into the shop. I had just received a signal from James that help was needed. My watch had been beeping and had red lights. I grew excited as it had been a long time since help was needed. However my mind was still on saving my friends who were missing.

"I'm here. What's the mission?" I asked immediately when I stepped into the office. In Sung oppa was already there sitting in front of James. I sat beside In Sung oppa and waited for instructions.

"Okay. Good. Now, there is a small ferry that had been hijacked. The police needed our help for now as they have a bigger problem to attend to now. There are only 50 people inside the ferry. Actually, 58, including the pilot and other workers. I need you guys to help safely send the victims into another boat that will come to the rescue 15 minutes after you guys entered the ferry. Time is precious here. The ones who had hijacked the ferry carry weapons so I need you guys to be careful. We will provide you guys with the gadgets needed in your bags. Do your best for this mission and good luck." James ended his talk and handed us their location and a earpiece. I nodded and placed the earpiece inside my ear, turned it on and headed out of the room quickly with James.

We changed into our black and tight yet comfortable costumes and took our haversack bag on our way out of the place and into the car. We wore our mask once we were sitted. The car drove off by itself and we sat there, silence in the air.

"This is one of the most serious missions I had ever encountered. So many lives are in our hands." In Sung broke the silence and I nodded in agreement. I was so focused on plans for the mission. I looked inside the bag and tried out all of the gadgets beforehand. After trying and fiddling with the gadgets, I watched the scenery outside the car. The destination might take an hour as it was far from where we were.

"Tiffany, In Sung, can you hear me?" James voice was heard through my earpiece. I looked at In Sung and he nodded. I pressed a button on the earpiece and answered, " Yes, we can hear you."

"Okay, just some more information for you guys. The ferry is supposedly leaving for Jeju-do. However, it got hijacked by a few men who had escaped from prison. We have provided you a transportation that is specially made to 'drive' in water. The car that you are in can be transformed into a so called submarine by pressing the button found on the controller. Pressed the buttons shown before getting into the water. Okay guys, stay safe!" James ended the call. I started opening each latch to find the controller. However, after opening each one, I could not find it. Even In Sung. Just as I was about to shift to move, I felt something under my butt. I got up and found a controller with a red button.

"Oh wow, look at how silly I am." I remarked and In Sung snickered. I pressed the button without thinking.

"Hello. I am here to assist you. Call me Alby." A robotic voice appeared and I threw the controller, startled. However, In Sung oppa had a different reaction.

"Cool." He said and started waving around.

"Hai, Alby? We are wondering on how to change this car into a submarine?" I asked a I eyed the car cautiously.

"Would you want to change it to a water resistant car now?" The computerized voice asked.

"No, no! Not now. Later on." In Sung answered this time. In Sung oppa and I spent the remaining time playing with Alby. Finally, we reached our destination and Alby helped change the mode of the car. In Sung oppa drove the car into the water and amazingly, the car floats and no water could enter the car. I could see the small ferry in the distance and pointed at it so that In Sung oppa could 'drive' towards it. After a few minutes, we got nearer to the ferry. The car drove underwater so that they could not see us. We moved towards the back of the ferry and left the car there as we climbed into the ferry when there was no one near.

"Oppa. There!" I whispered to him and pointed at a small window that was above us.

"Turn on your sticky glove and shoes mode." He instructed and I nodded as I turned it on. We were already wearing the gloves and shoes beforehand. We faced the wall and climbed towards the window. We peered into the window and saw the hostages on the floor, shivering in fear. There were men with guns walking about in the room.

"Hey! When's the money coming?" One of the gunmen shouted outside the door.

"Wait, can you?" An answered appeared from somewhere outside the door. I looked at In Sung who was studying the area. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and rang loudly. I became flustered and quickly fished it out and turned it off.

"Hey! Who's there?" A gunmen shouted towards us. My eye grew wide open as I faced In Sung.

"Oh no! What are we going to do?" I cried softly and looked at In Sung with fear in my eyes.