Secret Place

Tiffany pov

After a short introduction about each other in In Sung's room, we started our trip around the 'place'. As we walked towards the next room, I stared at In Sung's facial looks.

His eyes are so pretty... his nose is so cute... his jawlines are just wow... his soft and pink lips...

Without me realising, I was getting closer to him.

In Sung's pov

As we walked, I felt someone staring at me. I turned and saw Tiffany looking intently in my eyes and getting closer. I looked back at her and raised my eyebrows. We were in an awkward situation.

When she realised what was happening, her eyes grew big as she turned away, blushing.

Awww... so cute... her face is so red...

"Wait what am I saying?" I blurted out loud.

"Ahm... sorry?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

I shook my head and said," Sorry, nothing." I could feel my face 'burning' with embarrassment as she laughed quietly.

Tiffany pov

Silence remained until we reached our next room.  After a while of walking, finally James stopped in front of a door. We entered and I was shocked at the scene in the room.

The room looked busy as most of them were moving from one table to another. Some were typing vigorously on their computer. Small meetings were held at the side of the room. Many screens were on the walls, showing daily activities.

The ringing of phones and people calling and talking loudly to each other were the only sound in the room. No one seemed to know that we were there.

After a few minutes, James clapped twice and amazingly, the whole room fell into silence. Every one stopped whatever they were doing and faced us. In unison, they bowed at us and then stood straight.

I was suprised by their disciplin. I bowed back as it was a habit to do so.

"Good afternoon every one. Today we have a new member joining our family. Her name is Tiffany Hwang and as you all know, she is member of Girls Generation. She will also be In Sung's new partner. Please help her and take care of her. Tiffany, please say a few words," James adressed me.

I smiled at the crowd, bowed and said, " Hello, nice to meet you all. Like what James said, please treat me with care. I am excited to work with all of you."

Every one cheered and clapped loudly after my 'speech'. It was a warm welcome from them.

Next, we head to the gadgets room. I was taught about each gadgets as they would help me in my missions later. I was also given a watch. James said that if the watch beeps, it means that help is needed. If yellow light is shown, the situation would not be very serious and important. If red light is shown, I would have to attend to it as quickly as possible as it is a dangerous and important mission.

After going into several rooms, finally our 'trip' ended. We went back to the room where I was first at. I sat on the sofa and sighed.

I didn't know my life would turn out like this... but... at least, In Sung's my partner... what a tough life... but a bright future's ahead of me... I hope so...

I turned my head and looked at In Sung who was sitting beside me. Suddenly, a question popped up in my mind.

"James oppa, In Sung oppa, how do we get here? Like there is no elevator or stairs here, I didn't see one," I asked with curiousity.

James grinned and pulled me to a huge and long tube at the edge of the room. We got inside and James pressed a button. The door close and all of the sudden, we went up like inside of the elevator. But it was way faster than a speed of a normal elevator. I shouted with a high-pitch sound( but not as high as Jessica) until it stopped. When the door opened, I was on the ground, with my hair covering my face. I looked up and saw James standing straight, looking down and smirking. He got out and I followed him.

I found myself in a shop. "The tube leads to this shop where we enter and exit. So you will have to go to this shop and go down the tube, " James explained. I nodded.

Finally I was able to go back to the dorm. I hailed a taxi as a transportation home since my car was already in the carpark. I checked my phone and was suprised at the number of messages and phone calls. I opened them and read:

Fany- ah, are you at the dorm? ~Tae Tae

Why aren't you answering? ~ Tae Tae

Yah, answer me... you are making me worried ~ Tae Tae

Tippani ~ Tae Tae

Are you bathing? In the toilet? ~ Tae Tae

Are you seeing someone? Ooooo ~ Tae Tae

Fany-ah answer me please ~ Tae Tae

And so on...

I smiled at TaeYeon's messages and typed : Sorry, I was busy and did not check my phone. I am on my way home...😘.