morning's in the tour bus

"Haven't you ever heard of closing the god damn door!" I heard Brendon sing, I faced the wall of my bunk. I heard my curtain pulled open with a great force and letting in a lot of light.

"I swear you better close that curtain Brendon before I scoop your eyes out." I snap and I still fill his gaze on me.

"Brendon stop looking at me." I say and turn around to meet his gaze.

"Never seen you wear shorts." He smirked and I placed my hand on his face and pushed him away slightly.

"Haha your to weak." He laughed and I closed my eyes. While he was laughing there was a long yawn from above me.

"Shut up!" Dallon told and I saw a pillow hit Brendon.

"Yeah shut up people are trying to sleep." I heard Kenneth say.

"All of you do me a favor and go back to sleep before I kill someone." Dan spoke up after words.

"Guys lets play a game it's called the silent game." I spoke.

"Not right now Brooke." Dallon told and I laughed evily.

"You heard that Brendon let's go and have an adventure then." I got out my bunk and looked at Brendon.

"I heard you loud and clear!" He shouted.

"Fine one of you is going to die today." Dan said and grabbed Brendon's leg and he fell down with a thump.

"Run Brooke!" Brendon laughed and I went to the front only to be greeted by their manager.

"Morning Brooke." Mark their manager told and I smiled.

"New hair cut?" I asked and set me up a coffee.

"Finally someone noticed." He told and I laughed at his reaction.

"Looks nice. They will be up soon enough." I say and grab my cup of coffee that I made at the coffee machine and went to the back lounge. I turned on the PS3 and went on my account. Let's play Resident Evil.

I set my coffee down and went to my bag quickly. I grabbed some cloths and ran into the bathroom before Kenny could go in. I laughed and changed quickly, I kicked my dirty cloths in the pile the guys had.

I got out and went back to the front and grabbed a monster drink and my camera, along with my laptop.

"YouTube?" Dallon asked when he bumped into me.

"Yeah so try to keep it down." I told and he laughed.

"Got it kid." He told and I went back and closed the curtain. It was small back here but okay. I set up my camera facing me. I connected my camera to my computer and opened up my monster. I drank the coffee first and then pressed record.

"What's up guys its me deathstar, and today we're are playing Resident Evil again." I say with a smile.

"So guy's I've been busy lately like always and I have finally come to the conclusion I'm going to be doing more daily blogs so you guys can see what I do." I smile and jump a bit when I hear the guys Burt out in laughter.

"Anyways back to the gaming." I say and I continue to play while talking to the camera. I finished the recording and uploaded it on YouTube. I walked out to the front and sat next to Dallon.

"You finished already?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay anyways Brendon your taking Brooke to the back part of the building and entering through the back, we will be in the front like usual and then we will meet up in the dressing room." Kenny was speaking and they had a piece of paper in front of them with a crayon drawing of their plan.

"Very professional on the crayon plan." I smirked and Brendon laughed.

"I know right gurl." He used a different voice this time and I giggled.

"One problem tho guys, your show opener got sick on the last minute and I can't find one to open for you." Mark told. Then they all began to speak on the subject.

"I could do it?" I whispered but they didn't hear me.

"Guys!" I spoke up and continued,"i can do it."

"I don't know Brooke." Dallon spoke but then shut his mouth while the rest blurted out yes.

"Why not Dal, I'm not known that much besides for YouTube anyways." I say and look at my hands under the table.

"Come on man its our only chance right now." Dan told.

"Guys. She's just 16 years old and doesn't deserve all this drama we have." Dallon says and I hug him.

"Please Dal, it's for the band. Come on just this one time." I plead and he sighed.

"Fine, but after that you go straight to the dressing room." Dallon told me  strictly.

"Thank you thank you Thank you I love you so much!" I exclaimed and Dallon nodded.

"I love you too," He told and kissed my forehead.