love at first sight (2)

I had managed to get dressed into something formal. Nothing to fancy cause lord jesus no. I waited downstairs with a water bottle on my lap and listened to the silence. I remember a friend once telling me if I listened to silence a long period of time it would turn to a sound. That silence could out beat any sound if you think about it.

I drank from the water bottle and thought. God damn here I go with the thinking. Thinking is all did really. I over thought things, made things complicated for myself. Just like I over thought the joy I could have with Brendon.

Ding!

I turned my head to the door and saw a shadow standing outside. I put the water bottle on the coffee table and heard my phone start to ring. I got up and opened the door and saw Michael standing with flowers. He was about to say something when I cut him off by leaving the living room and going upstairs to get my phone. The person who was calling left a voice mail. Then I got notifications from the same person. Ill answer later, I went back downstairs and saw Michael standing outside looking at me.

"I'm so sorry, I just had to get this but it could wait," he handed me the flowers and I looked at him. "I told you I only date assholes."

"Yeah and I'm not gonna be an asshole therefore I'm the one being the asshole for not giving you what you want." He told. I can't believe I understood that dear lord help me.

"Let's just go." I grabbed my purse and turned the lights off and went outside. I pulled out my keys from my purse and locked the door. I turned to face him and nodded for us to proceed with whatever tonight brings.

...

"What got you so happy today?" Mike asked and he kissed my lips before he put two waffles into the toaster.

"Remember the time you asked me in class for a pencil?" I told and he nodded.

"I loved seeing your face when I asked you, You looked so annoyed and done with everything when I turned around again when I said it's an 8b pencil." He laughed and I smiled.

"And how did my face look?" I question and he tried to imagine it. Then he made the most disgusted face a kid could give when they eat spinach for the first time. I let out a laugh and he took the waffles out and gave them to me on a plate. I asked for syrup and he gave me some. I smiled at him kindly and poured an outrageous amount of syrup onto the waffles.

"I'm just glad Im finally with you." He hugged me and thats what I wanted to hear. All I needed to hear to know this was to good to be true. Or maybe it wasn't.

I don't know why Mike has been here with me for so long. I love him so much but does he love me like I love him? And here enters me thinking to ruin all of things I truly enjoy.

"I'm glad we're back home to start this family." I kiss him on the cheek and he doesn't let me go of his embrace. It was quite comforting.

He was all I needed to know I was known by someone. That I mattered. I'm glad that I didn't take my life and decided to end it all. I'm glad that Brendon caught me in time before I jumped. I'm just glad that the nightmares have died downed and I'm starting to live life. Like someone once told me..."you can't get rid of pain, you can only make room for it."

.
.
.
.

A/N: this is the last time I'll add extra words that I want to say. But If some of you are interested in adding me or following me on Twitter or Instagram then I'll drop my accounts down bellow. Happy holidays guys. Stay strong and keep creating.

Instagram-.  @UMA.BUNNIES

Snapchat-.   Stefanielopez74

Twitter-.  @UMA_BUNNIES

YouTube-.  STEFANIEFALLOUTBOY1

MySpace-.  Jk jk I don't have MySpace lol.