How could i question him....

We were all on the bus, I was on my YouTube channel looking through my comments and seeing a lot of hate. Ever since Bren and I have broke up I lost 1,000 subscribers started getting more hate and my videos getting more dislikes. My social media filled with people hating but the same amount of followers. So I made a new account with a new name no one knows beside the band.  The tour bus came to a stop and Dallon opened my curtain.

"Let's go baby sis." Dallon smiled at me and I closed my laptop. I got out and hugged Dallon from the side. He hugged back and didn't let go. Mike walked behind us and so did the rest of the gang. It was just going to be the band, Falling Out Man decided to head to the venue they wished me a good trip and even gave me their numbers to call them once I get to London. I smiled and pulled my arm out and held my hand out for Mike to hold it. His fingers laced with mine and there was squeeze which made my cheeks crimson red.

We all sat down at a table with me in the middle. Brendon, Kenny, and Dan on the other side. Dallon is on my left and Mike is on my right. His hand kept moving around and fumbling around with the napkin so I placed my hand on top of his and thought of an idea. I pulled out my new phone and opened periscope and started to film.

"Hey guys!" I smiled to the camera and looked at the views. 10...30.....50......80......200....and so on. Comments going like crazy and me smiling. I showed the watchers Mike while he was closing his eyes and his hand going through his hair. I went back to me and started to have a conversation with them until Brendon spoke.

"Scopin!" He spoke and I looked at him. His phone facing me and He spoke.

"Say hello to my friend Brooke guys. She scopin right now to." He told and I just waved at the camera and flipped the camera around and focused it on Brendon then Kenny and finally Dan. I looked at Dallon on his phone and laughed inside.

"Omg Dallon you gotta stop watching porn." I whispered the last part into the phone and he moved his hand covering the camera lens. I giggled and Brendon laughed.

"Brooke they want us to sing a duet." Brendon spoke and I nodded slowly. I looked at a comment.

She does not deserve to be with them like just look at her. Her brother is way better and Brendon was correct about leaving her and Mike looks to hot to be able to date her.

I ignored it and placed my phone on the table and looked at Brendon. He did the same thing and he started of with a tune I didn't know to, so I shook my head. He understood and picked an other song I liked. Let it go by the Neighborhood. If only I could see them. Soon we had started singing but we made half through the song with our fits of laughter.

"Excuse me but people are trying to eat so if you don't calm down we will ask of you to go somewhere else." A waiter passed by us and we all nodded. Dallon started FaceTime with my mom for some reason. She said hello to Mike who did know of him way before I even did for some reason. Weird.

I looked to see Mike more nervous then he was. "Babe are you okay?" He nodded but sighed.

"Only if you answer my question." He told and got up from his seat placing the napkin on the table. Pulling out a box. I stayed still and I heard the others clap. I just stood there. 'Dont do it' he wont hurt me now shut up. 'I rather not' shut up.

"Did you hear me Brooke I love you." He shook me out of my thoughts and I looked at him.

"And when I say I love you, I mean it cause I've never said it to you as much but I knew we were meant to be and I know this sounds to cliché but I really love you."

He got down on we knee and said, "You love I?"

I looked into his eyes and got lost in them. My eyes saw the small box he held open up and show a ring.

"Yes." I told softly he didnt hear.

"Yes! Yes yes yes. " I told more and he smiled more than he already was.

"You know if you don't stop smiling your cheek bones will hurt." I joked as he chuckled​ and fully reviling a diamond ring with litttle purple jewels surrounding the main diamond. He placed it on my ring finger and kissed my lips softly.

This was the start of my new life wasn't it? Maybe not happy fully but a portion of happy. I looked to see Dallon clapping and my mom crying happy tears.