Mike is touring with us!!

"I'm still not sure about you. But if you hurt her I will hurt you." Dallon spoke to Mike. I rolled my eyes and tried to confuse Dallon.

"What if She hurts me?"
"Yeah?"

"Pardon?" Dallon looked confused and I laughed.

"What if she hurts me and burns my things and tries to kill me or poison my food?" Mike told and I nodded.

"I don't know tell her that's not good to do." Dallon tried to get out of this. Fuck I knew this would come up somehow. This is why I loved mike he knew questions that would always stump me.

"So you would scold her while if I hurt her your gonna kill me?" He asked and Dallon looked at me to tell him to stop.

"Michael that's enough babe I think he gets that your annoying and always have these types of questions." I told and Michael laughed while shaking my brothers hand. I smiled and sat on the floor. Pete sat next to me a showed me picture of a spider. Next one was a pig. Next was a clown. Next one was a dark screen. Then an image of holes on a hand. Like no. Triggered. I screamed and hit his phone so I wouldn't see the image. So gross. I curled myself up into a ball and tried to get the image out of my mind.

"Trypophobia confirmed." Pete spoke and I cringed at the image.

"Pete." Patrick tried to hide his smirk and shook his head when he saw the image. I was shaking and stayed still.

"It's okay Brooke they took the image off why don't you go take a stroll or something with Mike." I nodded and reached out to grab Dallons hand so he could pick me up. I got up from the floor and looked at Breezy who was smiling at me. Mike and I walked out of the hotel room and we kept walking around the path ways.

||Dallons pov||

"What do you guys think of mike and yeah that was an excuse for them not hear this conversation so don't blame me for asking Pete to show her that pic." I told and Breezy shook her head.

"He seems okay I mean I'm married to you so I can't say he's hot and I definitely ship them." Breezy squealed and we laughed.

"Seems like a jerk to me." Brendon mumbled and scratched the back of his head. Moving his hair out his face and reveling his forehead. I looked at him giving him a glare. Mike hasn't done anything I hate so far and I think he's pretty good with smartness, he seems responsible. And seems to be a graduate from collage or something.

"He's chill." Pete spoke and took a selfie from his sisters phone. (Reference to one of my books) Yeah his sister was touring with us but she was always in her own world. So we let her take charge of merch and hanging small posters around the town with Mark.

"I like that he's good with siblings and knows a lot about music." Patrick spoke and I recall him talking to us about some of our favorite music and saying he loves that type.

"Me and Dan say he's pretty awesome he can hold a drum battle and guitar solo." Kenny told and I nodded.

"Raise your hand if he should stay." I told and all of them raised there hand besides Brendon of course.

"Brendon do you care or are you not listing." I asked and he shrugged. This is what I hate about Brooke and Brendon. They never fucking talk to each other. Like never! When she does its cause of helping with tech stuff ones stage or when I need her to tell him something. It's funny but it starts to get annoying. I understand what he did but come on.

I saw the door open and in came Brooke with Mike holding his hands on her waist. Keeping her close to him as possible.

"Keep those hands up north kid." I looked at him and Brooke giggled moving his hands and hugging him. She looked tired and she had reasons to be tired. Her and Mike meet at the same art school so they went back for their last week and when they got here they were covered in paint and said last project was to paint a canvas with a lot of paint. She has been working on her comic book which was son to come out but I can't say it cause she will kill me. She is writing a book called broken images and so far it's good and I like her way of a writer. Mike is helping her with stuff around the place which I thank and also helps her with rent. That place will end up gone if Brooke doesn't pay in time but she's always with us when she needs to pay.

I looked at Brooke in Mikes arms holding her in an embrace. She must of fallen asleep cause they were on the floor and she wasn't moving as much as she would. As a little kid I remember her being more active then me and she would run all around the house, play a lot and couldn't stay still. She still does that but we take her on tour so she can let her energy out. Sometimes she says its sucks having ADHD but I like that she deals with it without being bothered by it.

"Take a picture so it lasts longer." Mike spoke and Brendon looked angered. I looked at Brendon and warned him not to do anything to kill him. Mike went back to looking at Brooke and holding her hand. They looked so cute that I low key shipped it.