love at first sight

Three years ago

"Hey do you have a pencil I can use?" Someone asked as I was sketching in my sketch book. I looked at the person asking me...did he just ask for a pencil to use in art class?

"You do realize this is art class?"

"Yes I do, now do you have a pencil?" He told with a grin and sighed giving him one of my sketch pencils.

"This is a 8b pencil." He looked at me and I pulled out my sketch pencils from my backpack and giving them to him.

He thanked me and I continued to sketch.

"Michael and Brooke stay in class and the rest may go."

Everyone got up and I wondered who Michael was. Until I realized it was the guy in front of me. He had looked at me again and shrugged.

"You two are partners for the art assignment of creating an abstract painting." Our teacher told and I looked at the guy. He looked cute... What am I saying. I'm not falling for the love hole again. Last time I loved someone they broke me.

...

[Unknown]: where do you live?

[Me]: who's this?

[Unknown]: Mike...Michael

[Me]: Wait why do you need my address?

[Michael]: so we can talk about the assignment

[Me]: okay well I live at 345 Aveneda Street

[Michael]:  cool I'll be there soon then

I put my phone down and went downstairs to go to the cabinet of poison. Dallon thinks he took all of my recourses but there's a secret coponet to the back. I popped open the wall and grabbed a bottle of wine. Ah Folie A Duex.

I grabbed the cork screw and took the cork off and poured some into a cup and drank it. I closed the cabinet and looked at the living room. It was clean like always...But not clean from memories. I wanted to scream again and cry but I knew it was pointless.

I picked up some of the game controllers on the couch and put them in a drawer. Why do I even have a game console if I don't use it anymore?

Everything seemed useless at this point. I went upstairs and straight to the music room. I placed the cup of wine on my desk and looked at the piano. It was left in ruins.

I kept looking for what I need and ended up finding the spot but nothing.  I grew frustrated to what I was looking I didn't notice the doorbell ringing. I looked at myself and felt good in what I was wearing so I went downstairs to open the door.

I slipped in my vans on and opened the door and looked to see who was there. I opened it fully to let Michael come inside.

"I wondered if you were playing with me and sent me the wrong address." He told and I heard the clicking of his teeth. He was cold.

"Why would I do that?" I say and let him sit on the couch and I sat down across from him. I kicked off my shoes and curled myself in a ball on the couch.

"So what are we doing as an idea?"

"Ha idea-"

"Don't you dare say unlike my chemical romance."

"You said it not me." I smiled.

...

"So you're thinking something like kandinsky style."

"Yeah but I don't know if you like the idea."

This was the second time I caught him staring of into space. I stayed quite.

"Do you think we could go out?"

"I only date assholes." I responded and he took that into thought. He got up from the couch and left our project ideas on the couch. He slipped on his jacket and looked at me.

"Be ready at 7, I'll pick up." He told and opened the door to the house.

"What about the project!" I shouted and he shut the door and that left everything silent.

"Asshole." I mumbled under my breath and looked at the time.

"Even bigger asshole for giving me an hour to get dressed."

I went upstairs and looked at my neatly done bed. It's been a while since I slept here. I haven't touched the sheets or my pillow in weeks. Was I scared or happy to what I'm doing?

I just had to remind myself not to get my hopes up. I just couldn't get them up to high cause good things don't happen to me.

Where is my dad to help me? I've fallen again and I need a pick me up. I might need to give it up but I'm sick and tired too.

Or maybe this is something good to think about. To get distracted from all the things that had happened. I should just find joy in what will happen and see what that takes me.
....

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thnks guys for being able to get this story to 1.01k. I also wanted to say that I was a bit nervous to say something to a friend I have who I happen to have feelings on...So Imma drop our convo. Now I feel ashamed for telling him...I'm the one mostly asking questions and writing really long responses.