I cant even

||Brooke's POV||

"Daddy is mommy sick?" I heard Carter speak as tossed in bed.

"You can say that-" Mike spoke softly and I heard the light switch turn off.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"Don't worry about it princess okay?"

"Okay daddy, night mommy!" She yelled loudly and I smiled slightly. The door to her room closed and I heard the well familiar footsteps of Mike heading to our room. Of course they stopped at the doorway, he presence being known.

I listened to every word they be speaking​- I take for granted what I have don't I? I'm having trouble in believing that they believe me. I miss my brother so much that I call him everyday. He's worried cause of some things I've told him. The constant crying coming from me at night. Mike at this point doesn't sleep cause he's worried I'll hurt myself in some way.

He's worried I feel back into my depression yet he knows I'll be okay. He tries to keep my distracted at 3 in the morning just so I don't play the piano. Keeps me distracted by talking with me. About random things really.

"Mike?" I whispered as I give up on sleeping.

"Hm?"

I shook his shoulder and he hummed in response.

"Go to sleep." He told sleepily.

"But I can't." I responded and he turned his body, his face now in sight to me.

"Then what do you wanna do?"

I stayed silent and sat up. Everything was silent but I heard sounds coming from all over the place once I payed close attention.

"I told you babe that whatever is bothering you, you can tell me." He mumbled and I kissed his cheek.

Soon after he spoke I heard the light snores coming from him again. I sighed and shook his shoulder again.

"I'm listening-"

"What do you think about stars?"

He didn't respond back so I shook his shoulder again. He didn't move but grunt, "I'm listening babe."

"Stars amaze me so much that sometimes I don't believe that one single star can be made of so much energy." I start to ramble on and I look over to see Mike with his eyes closed.

"Mike are you listening to me?"

"Yes."

"Then what did I just say?"

"If I was listening to you."

I rolled my eyes at his response, "before that."

"That stars amaze you and how they have so much energy in them."

I nodded and cuddled with him again and laid my head on his chest.

"What do you think about when you hear stars?"

"Well that stars are really pretty and I love to see them but I don't need to wait until night to see them cause I have the brightest and most beautiful star right in front of me."

"How did I end up with you?" I smile and peck his lips.

"Love you too," He kissed back. "Now let's get some rest."

"Mommy can we get Mr. Henry a present?" Carter asked as she helped with putting her toys back in its place. I took of my glasses and shut my computer.

"Sure princess, are you hungry?" I say once I see the time of day. Mike had to go to work to cover for a friend so that left me with Carter all day long.

"No mommy."

"Okay princess it's bath time." I say excited and she starts to pout.

"First my hair now bath time!" She whined and I laughed at her over reacting. I picked her up as she giggled and we head to her room.

"What PJs do you want to wear tonight?"

"The unicorn one!" She grabbed them out of the drawer and I chuckled. We went to the bathroom and I turned on the water and put the whale plug so the water wouldn't drain. She touched it and told me to add hot water. Once it was at a temperature she wanted she jumped in and started to play with water toys around her.

"WATCH OUT DUCKIES!" She splashed the water and the duckies flew out of the bath tub. I cleaned up the water falling out and started to put shampoo in her hair while she sang the bath time song. I rinsed away the soap and and I grabbed the duckie bath towel. She got up and I wrap her around in the towel and picked her to carry her into her room. I put her cloths on and brushed her hair, made sure she wasn't cold and finally I feed her some food.

I sat down on the table and opened my computer again. I signed into Skype and called dallon.

I waited for an answer but he didn't answer. I logged off the app and went back to work with my new project.

It was pretty late when Dallon called back.

"Hey baby sister why you up so late?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Hi aunty Brooke!" Amelia jumped onto Dallon's lap and I chuckled.

"Hey breezy how's it going with the three kids?"

"Three kids?" Dallon asked in confusion and Breezy laughed.

"She meant you too Dallon."

He finally connected the dots and made a mad face.

"Ha ha really funny."

"Funny indeed." I laughed and said hello to mostly everyone and then got sirous.

"Dally can I ask you something"

"What's so important that you had to ask to ask?"

"Can I cook DINNER?"

Wait what? Not what I had in mind but go with the flow. I'm pretty sure I said it so serious and look like I wasn't joking so he looked at me so carefully.

"I'm pretty sure it's way passed dinner there."

"Yeah you're right well I have to go to sleep now, I have a hugs get together at the studio."

"Oh yeah mom told me to wish you luck on that, hope you get the job!" He told and I smiled.

"Thanks Dallon. Tell everyone I love them." I waved goodbye and clicked end call. I sighed out loud and shut the computer for sure this time. It was so late that Mike should of been here two hours ago. What if something happened to him?