Babysitting (part one)

"Shut up!" I yelled out during a fight Dallon and Brendon had.

"Look you guys can continue to fight over the stupid thing later. I need to get ready and go. This place won't pay itself." I get up the chair and start walking up the stairs and to my room.

"Did she just call herself stupid?"

"Yes I did Dallon!" I shouted from my room and started collecting my outfit.

"Brooke where are you going?" Dallon walked into my room.

"I have work to go to today. I can be late for about a few minutes but not long." I say and tell him to turn around so I can change.

"What do you do gain?" He asks and I fall trying to put my shoes on.

"Babysitting a bunch of children here at home. Shit I forgot to keep dangerous stuff out of reach." I say and quickly put on my shirt and jacket.

"How much children?"

"Six children."

"That's a lot of them. What are the ages?"

"There is three toddlers, one teenager, and two nine year olds." I say and place on a hat and move to the corner of my room and pick up my back pack and some school papers.

"You have school today don't you?"

"No, but I'm like a teacher that teaches Lucy and in return she helps me with the kids."

I grabbed my car keys and looked for an other pair of keys. Then looking over my room and making sure I had everything I needed.

"Babe, have you seen the keys to the cabinet downstairs?" I look downstairs and at Brendon.

"Yeah the keys are in your music room." Brendon told and kept playing video games.

"Dallon can you please close my room door and lock it?" I tell and hear the door click.

I walked to my music room and saw the keys on my piano. Why the hell did I have them there. I forgotten I had a couple of drinks in this room and Brendon had left the keys in the room so I could intoxicate myself more while he was sleeping.

I walked downstairs and raced to the alcohol cabinet and locked it up. I haven't drank much lately so all I had was a bottle of wine, beer, and vodka.

"Babe beer me!" I heard Brendon holler.

"You had enough beer today, how about a coffee?" I answered back, he frowned.

"Soda?" He questioned.

"Root beer or dr pepper?" I was looking in the fridge and noticed I needed to re stock on food.

"Either one." Brendon told and I grinned. Both!

The kitchen was my favorite place to be in the whole apartment. It was big and great for cooking. Momma always taught me to make great food. So I was a cook. I have a half time job at a place called Flames. What I do is cook or be a waitress.

"Here you go babe." I placed the glass cup on the marble table he was using as a foot rest.

"Thanks." He told and I walked to the door.

"Dallon keep an eye on the place for me. I'm going to pick up the kids and take them with me to the grocery store." I say as he walks down the stairs.

"Yes mam" Dallon saluted me and laughed evilly as he grabbed the control to the TV.

"Beebo Put the game on pause." I told and he looked at me. Dallon turned the TV off and my PS3 control vibrated.

"Who the fuck is beebo?"

"I told you guys I was a super villain." Dallon shrugged and tossed the remote to Brendon.

I grinned and opened the door. I looked at the two and walked out the apartment. They're such dorks. I closed the door and raced to my car. Making sure I had everything and made sure everything was okay. The car roared to life when I turned it on and made my way to the first house for the first two kids.

----------

"Great Job Lucy, now add them up to get the surface area." I told and looked up to see Dallon fast asleep on the couch. Brendon was drinking a beer while holding a baby. My eyes nearly popped out when I saw the baby.

"Brendon!" I got up from my chair and quickly got the baby out of his arms and cradled the baby.

"Wait where are the twins?" I looked around and Brendon laughed. I looked at Dallon and saw his face covered with black marker.

"Josh! Sebastian!" I raised my voice a little and heard the other two babies cry. I woke Dallon up and told him to help me.

"Lucy deer, can you go find the twins for me?" She nodded and left her homework on the table. This is how it went every time I babysat the twins. Trouble makers.