Impassive

We're a truly sorry for your loss. We are certain that you would not like to hear the last name of our brother or even someone who closely looks like him so we have decided to move out of your place and give it back to how it was before. We wish the best for you

          From Bella, Sarah, and  Hannah

...

I walked to the kitchen to retrieve more alcohol but found nothing much but empty bottles. The whole house to my self with empty things and broken things. I'm back were I started.

I picked up my phone and looked at the screen. It's was to early for the local liquor store to be open.

What was life? Life to me was Michael and my little girl smiling and laughing. Now they are both gone. So maybe go back to find a job or reach out for help? If I don't reach out then I'm fucked. At this point I'm not even surprised that I'm not dead.

...

"Morning Brooke the usual."

...

A/N: okay guys this is the end of the book. Imma write a second book um imma drop a preview of it below in a few. Short chapter above cause I'm sick. Not dead okay, just sick.

---

Broken Images

January 24, 2017

"Morning Brooke the usual." Jackson, one of the workers at the coffee shop was the one to great me. I stepped into the store and the door shut slowly behind me. It was warm in the store like it I were in a cabin. It was dark but it seemed as if there were a light fire taking over the room to warm up the place. Today was last day to be L.A before I went away to go to Australia with my brother and Panic. But my brother's request was to bring a friend so I wouldn't be alone.

"Yeah um Jackson?"

"What's up?"

"I was wondering since I know you and you actually talk to me if you would like to come with me to Australia?"

"I have no money to come-"

"Don't worry about money-"

"What about my job?"

"Do you want a job or a life?"

He was in thought and gave me my coffee.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tonight-"

"I'll come to your house?"

"Yeah, just try not to come like last time" I smiled.

"Sure thing" he smiled back.