Im sorry love

I looked at the letter in my hand. Why did he write? I placed it in my bag and saw the restaurant come in few. I was late. The taxi cab stopped and I looked at the coast.

I handed him a ten and he gave me back five. I got out and rushed to the building. Running in heels is tiring. I walked in and a waiter looked at me.

"Good Evening mam. Do you have reservation?"

"Michael James Castillo?" I say and they looked at a list.

"He's been awaiting you for a while." He took me to a booth in the back and I sat down. Mike was there looking at me.

"You're late." Was all he said and I nodded.

"But I'm here now." I try to lighten up the mood and he shook his head.

I looked at my lamp and I felt his eyes on me. He sighed and I looked up.

"Happy anniversary." He handed me a present and I looked at it. Golden gift wrap. It's was like a box or something.

I looked in my purse and handed him a red envelope. The correct one.

"We shall open them now." He Rd and I opened my carefully. It was a book. I smiled and he told me to open it. I did and saw the title. It was his book. Oh em gee. I read what he wrote for me and blushed.

Wow. I looked at him reading what U wrote. They way he bites his lip when he reads or the way he looks when so focused. The light of the ceiling lamp hitting his face and illuminating his cheek bones.

He looked at the envelope one more time and grabbed it quickly pulling out two plane tickets. Plane tickets to go visit his sister's.

"You shouldn't have." He smiled.

.....

"Sorry." I coughed and Mike sighed kissing my cheek.

"I forgot you were allergic to peanuts and egg." He told me and sat on the hospital bed with me.

"Oh well I should of asked first." I shrugged and was careful to scratching my eyes. My whole face swilled up.

"When can I leave?" I say annoyed and hug Mike.

"Once you get your new epipen." Mike told me and he handed me a bag of my cloths.

"Get changed." He told me and I walked out the room in the ugly hospital gown. I went to a bathroom and tore of the gown and putting on my cloths. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes blood shot red. U sighed and put on my shirt.

---------

A/n: So I was thinking....I might start a story about myself...like A dairy. That's only if you guys are willing to read it of course. I also wanted to ask if you guys can check out "Hear Me Now". I'm putting a lot of effort in to it but I think it's awful. Sorry for the short chapter guys. I need to make some art today.