surprise

|a month later|

I was seating down on the kitchen table drinking my cup of tea. Mike was awfully quite today. It was really concerning, he's usually always talking about something with me. He's a babbler just like me.

I set down my tablet and turned it off. I've been planning some traveling this year a book tour actually. But I might not after what I found out. I told him. He was shocked but at the same time it was like he was not happy.

"Mike?" I spoke and he pressed pause on his game to look at me. He just stared into my eyes making me feel ashamed and scared. 

"Can we talk?" I stuttered on that. I was about to cry until he hugged me. A hug we haven't had in a while. I started to cry. Just tears and tears pouring out.

"Just let it out." He cooed. Wrapping my arms around him, he sat me down on top of him on the couch. I just cried and he comforted me.

It was silence besides my sobbing and his humming trying to calm me. It took me a while before I started to panic. I got so scared that I was having an attack. My breath quickened. It felt like I was running a marathon and I haven't stopped. A loud ringing,a thumping sound in my ears. My heart pounding faster and faster as I start to scream. I push him away and he tries to hug me but I try to get him away. I kept crying and tried to get as much air as I could. He finally hugged me and I feel back into him and started to cry. Like the baby I was. I was whimpering something but I didn't know what cause I wasn't the one speaking but my mind.

.....

I awoke to the doorbell ringing. What time is it?

4:46am.

What the hell. I uncovered the blanket from my body and looked at Mike. He's sleeping. I got up and changed quickly unit something comfortable besides the tank top and short short shorts.

I picked a pair of jeans and a jacket. I put on some socks and some combat boats. I walked out the flat and speed walk to the first floor. I opened the door and saw a man standing with an other guy behind and a small woman. I turned on the light and they stepped back. No way. I squealed and hugged the first person I recognized. My brother.

"Oh my god Dallon!" I screamed into his shirt and made them come inside cause it was crazy cold outside. It's always cold during winter but it was really cold and snow was everywhere.

"Brooke!" He squealed and I laughed shushing him. Our neighbors where chill about noise but there was a limit. I walked them upstairs to my flat and opened the door. Telling them to take their shoes off and leave them out the door. Just so I don't have to clean later.

I close the door and took of my shoes.

"Welcome to my home." I say with a shiver and turn on the light. Showing them around the place.

"Here's the living room. Take a seat Dal, Bren, and Breezy. I'll be back with Mike." I smile and Brendon shifts uncomfortably. I bury my brows and look at Dallon he shrugged.

I walked to my room and jumped into bed next to Mike.

"Merry Christmas!" I shout and he jumps up.

"On no take cover!" He shouted and started to cover himself with a pillow but waited and put it down.

"What in the world Brooke?" He told and I giggled.

"We have guest's," I giggle more.

"At 5 in the morning?" He croaked out.

"Actually they got here at 4 but um you weren't awake..." I trial off.

"Who is we?"

"Dallon...Brendon...and Breezy." I squeak out and he groans.

"Brendon?" He questions and I nod biting my lip.

"I accept the rest but not him. Tell them I'm asleep." He tells angered, I put my hand on his shoulder but he moves his shoulder away.

"That's final." He hisses and I get up. I walk out and close the door. Walking back into the living room I got to hear a pun.

"No, what?" Breezy asked kinda scared.

"My dick." Dallon smirked and Brendon lost it. He started laughing. I've heard this one before. I smiled and clapped slowly.

"Where's Mike?" Breezy smiled at me.

"He's sleeping, he has work in a few hours and wants to get enough of sleep. But what brings you guys here?" I ask with more of curiosity I had before. They haven't visited me in a while.

"We on tour right now. Well just finished it a while ago.." Brendon told and i nodded.

"So we came to surprise you." Breezy squealed and I laughed.

"I missed her." I say to the guys and she aw's.

Then silence, I would speak but I had nothing to say so I looked at the ground.

"Do you um have a room where we can talk alone?" Dallon asked me and I looked up at him.

"Yes." I whispered and he nodded getting up. Helping me so we can head that way.

Now what.

.....