talk for gods sake

I led my brother to the guest room. It was used a while ago by Mike cause we had a fight. I frowned at what our fight was off.

I let Dallon look around for a while then he looked at me serious.

"What's wrong. Don't even dare tell me there nothing wrong cause I know you." He kneeled down and I looked away.

Nothing was wrong, was there? I mean Mike is working a lot lately and I'm stressed over all this. Finding out I'm pregnant is crazy! Mike is happy about it but he didnt seem amused. Then there was Dallon I had to think about every single day. What if I relapsed? What if all this was a dream and I still hadn't woken up? What if I'm still in bed with the old Brendon I knew.

"Brooke." Dallon sighed and I breathed in for air. Oh no there's my signal for crying. He hugged me and I started to cry into his shoulder. I felt so weak and small in his embrace. Even tho he was hugging me I still felt cold. I carried around guilt and a lot of it. So much old guilt, troubled thoughts, and memories.

Troubled thoughts that match my self esteem. They said I would be fine but I got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match.

***

"I'll see you later okay?" Mike kissed my lips and I nodded looking back at my breakfast. He kissed my lips again and whispered something in my ear. I smiled and he left.

I love you

Breezy looked at me with curiosity. Dallon tried to tell her not to ask. Brendon just ignored everything and kept eating, he didn't seem his normal self.

"Girl- Dallon." She giggled and kissed his lips. I rolled my eyes and made a gagging sound.

She giggled. "When are you guys having your wedding!"

"After our little surprise." I smile and she freaks out. Dallon is looking at me now with more curiosity. Brendon choked on his cereal when he heard.

"Surprise?" Dallon asked.

"Yep." I pop the p.

"Oh mY GOD she's PREGNANT!" Breezy shouts and I laugh. Shes correct, okay by this point Brendon was choking on the milk of the cereal.

"Choking on the milk fic?" I ask him and his face turns red. Oops.

"I'm so happy for you." Dallon smiled wildly. He wouldn't stop smiling.

"Yeah congrats." Brendon faked a smile. Oh come do you think he'll get away with that? I've known him longer then anyone else.