Brendon and I

First class plane tickets with Brendon sitting next to me. I was on YouTube watching the bogeyman 2. There is this one scene I'm starting to relate with and Brendon is watching cause his phone died. Hell he even told me to watch this movie since I've only seen the first one. But there's this one part where the bogeyman taped down a girl. She was a cuter. Well things didn't turn out as good. So many disturbing things on that one scene.

"I knew he was gonna die!" Brendon told and I looked at him.

"You already watched this movie tho?"

"I know but I knew before I watched it. It's just gross watching all the deaths." He sticks his tongue out and I smile. I felt uncomfortable. I had my jacket on and it was pretty hot outside and inside the plane. He must of noticed me not watching the movie cause I was busy finding a way not to take off the jacket.

"Just take it off, it's like 99 degrees outside and in here it's like 80 something." Brendon told and I paused the movie. I shook my head and faced him.

We stared at each other for what seemed a long time. I was about to talk but Dallon ruined the moment. He must of woken up from his slumber. I just gave him a smile and continued to watch the movie. Except this time I had both my ear buds. More deaths. Blah, Blah, Blah. I felt Brendon's hand touch mine. I blushed and shifted. He was grinned like a mad man.

He eyes went from me and back to Dallon. He wouldn't stop grinning at me. Finally Dallon stopped talking. I of course was a blushing mess and to hide it I put on my hood on. 

"Missed me?" He had turned to me and held one of his boyish grins.

"Fuck off." I whisper and he chuckles.

"Tell me when and where."

"Dallon!" I yelped.

"You started it."

"Fuck me." I mumbled and thought no one would hear but of course Brendon did.

He leaned his head toward me and put his lips near my ear. "When ever you want."

I blushed like crazy, all he did was smirk. Fuck him.

•••

Our plane had landed a long time ago and we we're currently at Las Vegas. We got a hotel and got take out from Panda Express. Didn't eat much cause Dallon forgot to get something from the vegetarian menu.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I looked up from where I was standing. I looked back and nothing.

"I'm on the floor."

I looked on the floor next to the couch and squinted. "What the fuck are doing there?"

"The couch is for losers."

"The loser would be you for sleeping on the floor." I shrug and walk to the fridge. Water. Meat. Salad. Fruit salad. Score. I pop that out the fridge and grab a spoon with it. I lean to the side and start eating it.

"So why are you still awake?"

"Hunger, and cause of that stupid movie."

I knew he was grinning. "Well I warned you."

"You are so fucked up Brendon!" I sat on a stool and kept eating. I wasn't facing him anymore but at the small window that was open. I kept looking at it and got myself more scarred if I saw darkness. Lets just say I am afraid of the dark, I'm just afraid of whats in the dark.

"Is your brother sleeping?" He asked and I remembered Kenny, Dan, and him went out.

"They all I went out and I thought you would go?"

"What if I wanted to stay."

"Hard to believe when you always go with them."

"Fine, I wanted to be with you- alone."

"Now you've lost your damn mind." I say getting off the stool and placed my cup in the trash.

He chuckled. "Oh I've lost my mind when I first meet you."

I ignored his comment and went back to where I was at first. I jumped on my bed and grabbed the TV remote. Click. I ordered a movie, La Bamba and looked at the face blocking the TV now.

"Mind moving?"

"Nope."

"Brendon move your ass!"

"Okay." He danced and I facepalmed myself.

"What do you want?" I whined and paused the movie.

"Can I ask 5 questions. Just five." He told and I sighed. I nodded and he sat on the bed I was laying on.

"Favorite color?"

"Black or red."

"Pet preference?"

"Dog."

"Do you like coffee?"

"Really!? Yes of course."

"Favorite person in the band?"

"You."

"Who do you like?"

Fuck he's onto me. Um. Uh. Shit.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Cause Dal will get mad."

"I won't tell."

"Lies."

"Fine yeah you."

He staid frozen. I sat up and looked at him.

"Please don't tell Da-" I told until he smashed his lips to mine. I didn't see that coming.

•••

"Was this your guys last show?" I ask when I woke in the morning next to Brendon who was putting on his shoes.

"Yeah, now back home." Dallon told and Brendon sat up.  I hadn't noticed  that he wasn't wearing a shirt. He looked at me for a second and the turned away to go to the other room.

"Yo Brendon still need a place to stay?" Dallon raised his voice but he was facing the closet, packing his cloths.

"Yeah."

"Sorry man. Ask someone else, this time my girlfriend is moving in."

"You could stay at my place?" I speak up.

"You have a place?" Brendon spoke.

"My dad found a small apartment for me to live in when I finished highschool."

"Wow, any room for me?"

"Yeah I have an extra room in the place but that's like my music room, kinda but not really."

"Can I stay?"

"I'm telling your right?"

"Yeah."

"Then yes."