Golden

||4 months later||

"Where were you!" I cried out when we got home from the funeral.

"Next to you!" Mike screamed at me.

"No!Where were you when she drowned!" I cried out and waited for an answer.

"I was watching her, I swear!"

"Then how did she drown, how did she drown Michael- you were watching her weren't you?"

"No-" he looked at the floor and I waited even more. I let sobs out and tried to contain myself from not doing something stupid.

"Then what where you doing?" I hiss and wipe my tears away from my face. Constant tears just running down my cheeks not stopping. I lost my baby girl.

"While you were gone I-I had found someone else."

That's all I needed to hear really. Enough for me to believe Mr. Henry and his sayings. Why he's been acting distant with me. But I can't be fully mad with him cause his actually telling me, right?

"We were talking and I didn't notice Carter until people started to panic and crowd the pool to help. I was in shock!"

His eyes contained tears that were about to fall but they didn't. I didn't know who he was anymore. All I remember is the loud monitor by my ears the loud sobbing coming from me when they said they couldn't do much more to help. As much as I wanted to do something I couldn't cause it happened. My child had passed away.

"Leave! Leave my house!" I screamed at Michael. I was so angered, I cried even more. I tried to keep my tears in and not show him I'm weak but it was hard.

"Take your stupid ring!" I took my ring off and threw it at him. It feel on the floor and he picked it up.

"Please don't make this any hard and leave." I whispered out and he did. There was loud sound of something hitting the desk and a familiar sound of something still moving. Like a coin touching ground and making that annoying sound before it just sits on the floor. There was a loud slam of the door. I was left in silence.

I let my light burn out, cause all I felt was coldness. All I saw was darkness. Every thing was left dead and alone. It felt as if I were in the desserts of my mind and looking for that light so I can keep it going but it was to late cause I let it burn out. I betrayed myself without knowing. I had become what I most feared in ages. I become what most people would avoid. I become my own doubt and fear.

My tears had stopped a long time ago. My phone was silently buzzing and vibrating on the table. It felt as if my ears were being crushed by my heart.

Thump...thUMP...THUMP

My chest was squeezing me to death. The small light that was left on was hearting my eyes. My surroundings felt like they were moving.

I picked myself from the floor after what seemed months. But it was just hours. My phone hasn't stopped buzzing and I so much didn't even pick it up to see who's bothering me. I went to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. My eyes were so red and puffy from crying. I had bags under my eyes that were nearly purple but more black. It seemed as if someone had punched me in the face cause of the redness. I was pale and my skin looked green and yellow. I hadn't eaten in a week tops. I did eat but I felt so guilty to just eat that I had puked it out.

I turned on the sink water and splashed some water to my face with my hands. The cold water hitting my warm skin was enough for me to wake up and relax. I grabbed my small towel and dried my face. I turned the water off and went to the closet to find something that didn't make me look like death.

I was arguing with myself to drink a glass of alcohol. Or some shots. Vodka could also relax me but kill me in the morning. Why not just go to the liquor store and leave this crowded place. I did leave and went to a nearby store that I knew sold alcohol. Am I really going to drink my problems away?