The Future

||Mikes POV ||

I watched as Brooke tucked in my little sisters. How she sang them to sleep with beautiful lyrics. Except these songs that she sang were special to her, they were her own. Like lullabies but her own style.

We walked out the room and I saw Sarah walk into the bathroom before us. I walked into the room we were sleeping and closed the door half way and hugged Brooke from behind.

"You know what Im thinking?" I say with a smirk appearing.

She turned her head slightly and I looked into her eyes. The ones I got so used to falling asleep too. Her voice like a music box and all I wanted was to fall in love with her more. I kissed her lips and waited until she parted her lips from mine. 

We talked with my sister  about the future. Soon enough I knew Brooke would fall asleep but I wasn't tires. 

"Shes going to be great mom." My sister told me as I kept looking at my fiancee who's practically my wife. She was more then I bargained for. 

Even tho we got in a lot of argument and fights- I knew we would over pass that and forgive each other. I knew she was going to love having a child- seeing as she likes to be with children as she was a baby sitter. I just knew we would work out when I meet her. 

"I know." I tell and get into bed with Brooke and see Sarah lay down in her sofa couch.

"Night."

"Nighty night."  

...

A/N: Thanks so much for the reads guys! Im so proud and happy. Im sorry for the short chapters today but I had some school stuff to take care of even tho I didn't finish anything. Anyways Its time for me to sleep so SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT.