The long month

"Hannah time to wake up." I yawned and she pushed stood up from her bed. I picked her up and carried her for a while until she stared to laugh. She went to go get changed and I looked at Mike sleeping next to his sister.

I walked out the room and went downstairs to start making food. Sarah would come back in a few minutes wih food for us to make but I'm going to get a head start by cleaning the dishes.

.
.
.
"Morning!" I smile as I place a plate with a stack of pancakes on the table. There was also oatmeal and fruit to eat. Mike sat next to me and Sarah and Bella sat across from us.

"Where's Hannah?" I ask and Bella grins.

"What you do?" Mike asked and we heard the screams of little girl come from upstairs.

"Bella!" Sarah scolds as we get up to go see what's wrong. I stopped Hannah up and calmed her down. She was crying but why. Mike came out the bathroom with Bella's toy spider. I grabbed the spider and tossed it to Bella who was laughing.

"Okay girls time for school." Sarah snatched the slider and tossed it into the trash.

"But I wanna stay with aunty." Hannah whimpered out and I put her down, fixing her hair. I kissed her head and gave her her pink backpack.

She sniffled and hugged my leg. She was getting taller but my legs were long enough for her to hug them. I pated er head once Sarah walked out with Bella. I walked out the house with Hannah not minding if she held my hand. Once we reached the car I helped her up and sat her in her booster chair.

"I'll see you after school." I wave goodbye and closed her door.

"Ill be back." Sarah waved and I waved goodbye to Bella who has managed to have the spider back. She scared me once wih it. Managed to scare Mike with it twice. Sarah just doesn't believe in the nonsense of pranking. Hannah is the one who is always being pranked on.  It's sad honestly.

Mike just held my hand and we returned to eating. I flicked a strawberry at him with my fork and he ended up catching it with his mouth. I laughed and he did the same but instead of a strawberry it was piece of pancake. I didn't catch it but I almost did!

We ended up eating half of things left and started to clean. Mike playing what was left of my old vinyl's. He was actually surprised that I had more than 100 vinyl's. I had more but there back home.

"Hey guys!" Sarah entered the house with a cake and I looked at her puzzled.

"Just some dessert for later." She smiled and went into the kitchen. I picked up the dolls on the floor and a few toy cars and out them in the toy basket. I folded the blankets on the couch and sat down when I got tired.

"Want water?" Mike asked and I shook my head in a no response. He sat down next to me and Sarah came in the room and sat on the floor. She handed us each a wii control and I looked at her.

"Mario cart or sonic all star racing?" She looked at us and we decided on Mario cart. Mike was in the lead with me second but I need up being last when my car hit a blue turtle shell.

"What type of cake did you get?" I ask. My stomach wanting food but I wanted sømething sweet.

"Carrot." She told me and I nodded not wanting to be like Oh my GOD I Want SOME. THATs MY FAVORITE type OF cake.

Mike kinda saw that I was hungry so he got up and went straight to the kitchen leaving Sarah and me playing. We bit some money in who was going to win. This was no game anymore but a death battle. I sat on the floor next to her and we wished good luck to each and the race began.

.
.

"Hannah did you do your homework!" Sarah finished helping Bella with her homework and i finished doing some taxes with Mike. Hannah cane into the kitchen with her super hero cape in and tried to run away from Sarah who held her homework folder. I laughed when Mike picked her up and sat her on the chair. Hannah pouted and Sarah opened her folder.

"I'm bored!" She huffed out and I picked up the papers and I decided to help.

"Then let's finish quickly so you can take an adventure straight to bath time." Sarah told and handed me a paper with multiplication facts. I showed Mike and he groaned.

"I'm not good with these." He told and I laughed.

"I am!" Hannah told and snatched the paper and started to do her homework.

"I would do you like I do my homework. Slam you on my desk and do you all night." Mike told me and I let out a laugh. Sarah looked at us weirdly and I laughed even more.

"He told a chest joke didn't he?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Why are guys laughing?" Hannah looked confused and I calmed down.

.
.

"Goodnight sleep tight?" I sang Hannah to sleep and Sarah tucked her in. I looked to my side and saw Bella on her phone.

"Sleep time." I told and took her phone she turned it off and set her phone on the night stand. I connected it to its charger and she yawned laying down while I tucked her in. Sarah walked out the room and went to the other room where we sleep. The two girls got the big room and the other room was just Sarah, Mike, and me.

I yawned and went to the bathroom. Rubbing my eyes and turing on the sink water- I washed my face.