love in the air

||two weeks later||

"Okay we have gift for Mr Henry let's get a move on so we can get to school on time." I whispered to Carter and zipped on her sweater. She put on her hat and then slowly put on her gloves after many attempts. We walked out the house quietly and went down the stairs.

"Mommy do you think he will like it?" She asked as she jumped down the last step. I patted her head and let her knock on the door. I hope he's awake, by this time he would be back from his morning coffee.

"Mr Henry?" I knocked again and we heard the click of a lock then an other.

He finally opened the door and looked down to see Carter. She smiled and reached her arms out to give him the present.

"What is this propaganda?" He looked at me. Carter looked at me and mouthed the word propaganda.

"Carter here wanted to give you a gift for the holidays she thought it would cheer you up." He took the gift from her and looked at it.

"Thank you is that all?"

"Also you are welcome to come to our small holiday party on Christmas."

"That would be delightful. I'll try to be there." He shut the door and we walked out the building.

***

"Guys hit me with some Q's." I walked out the kitchen and sat down next with Mike.

"What are you doing?" I mumble and cuddle with him.

"Live stream."

"Cool can I join?" He nodded and I read some of the questions his viewers have asked.

"Okay let's see, what turns me on?"
He grinned at this and then thought.

"My wife."

I punched his arm softly and he giggled. I kept reading and pointed at one.

"Is it true that you two have a kid?"

We looked at each other and smiled. We never told the press about Carter.

"Yes." We said in unison and laughed.

Carter was with Miguel cause we wanted some time with each other.

"Do I know how to ride? Ride what? Like explain?"

I read what some people said and laughed.

"Whoa guys chill with the comments, how do you think we had our baby?" I smirked and the comments exploded.

Omg!!! I ship them even more.

Mike laughed at what I said and we kept answering questions from the viewers.

I saw him set his phone down and he set his hand in my thigh. I looked at him and he was grinning.

"I meant it when I said you turn me on."

"Mike not now!" I giggled and he slid his hand further.

"Please."

I took his hand off and kissed his lips. He put his hand back on my thigh and I gave in to his game.

"Whoa I'm getting some tonight!" He cheered and I just pulled his arm to get him to our room quicker.