our make out session

||Brooke's POV||

"Let me touch." I pouted as he dogged my hand from touching his hair. He tickled me and I started my fits of laughter. I kissed his lips and gripped my hand on his shirt and pulled him closer to me. He smiled widely and kept kissing me. Making that lip ring smudge on my bottom lip. I moaned into his mouth and my fingers ran through his hair and I tugged softly making him moan. I just giggled and he licked my bottom lip asking to enter but I denied it and backed away to breath.

"Your lip ring is cold." I smirked and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wanna make it warmer?" He told and I pushed him playfully making him laugh his ass off.

"You guys make out to loudly." Dallon spoke sleepily and I jumped when I heard him speak. I blushed hard and Mike laughed.

"I see you awoke Dally. I thought you died on the couch." I joked around and he yawned.

"Sorry if we woke you up." Mike told and held my hand. I smiled and touched his hair and he didn't do anything this time.

"Its okay Michael, Anyways where is Breezy?" He yawned again and I giggled. He must of been really sleepy if he doesn't know where she went.

"She went home Dal remember?" I told and he looked up to the ceiling and oh'ed. I chuckled and he looked at me.

"So Dallon um I've been thinking....since rent is getting more expensive and um I'm getting more known I'm thinking it's better to move out the apartment my dad had and move into a flat in London?" I asked and Dallon frowned. We've talked about this meaning I would miss the rest of tour but I would be starting my own life without guidance of Dallon or my mom.

"It's a good idea. It would be the best but I don't want you to be alone over there." He sighed and I smiled.

"I'm not gonna be alone Dal, Mike is actually volunteering to go with me. It will be our home." I smiled and Dallon nodded getting the image through his mind.

"Okay then. You'll be flying home when?" Dallon spoke and I looked on my phone.

"By tonight or tomorrow morning. Plane leaves on Thursday. Today is Monday i just need to pack things i really want to keep and move into my flat." I told, i had already gotten a flat available. I had to be there by Thursday before 12am.

"Okay. I'll advise the group your leaving. We'll have a good bye dinner for the both of you." Dallon smiled and I clapped. Mike looked at my hand and placed his head on the crock of my neck. His hair tickled my neck and I moved slightly.

"Um Dallon may I speak with you outside for a minute or two." Mike spoke up loudly and I looked at him weirdly. Dallon shrugged and they walked outside closing the door. I sat there confused and went on my phone checking whats new but nun was new. Just a message from Brendon.

Bu: tell Dallon to meet us in our room in a few minutes.

Bw: yeah sure after he's done speaking with Mike.

Bu: okay Brooke umm are you leaving tonight?

Bw: yeah why?

Bu: just asking. I'll see you later

I turned my phone off and walked outside finding Mike putting something in his pocket quickly and Dallon smiling like crazy.

"Whats up with you? Did you see Brendon's dick again?" I told and he scolded me. I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"Get dressed kiddo. Nicely no jeans and no band shirt." Dallon told me and Mike smiled at me looking me up and down.

"Pervert." I yelled out when I walked into the other room and he yelled back how.

I got dressed in a red wine dress that had an opening on the back but my hair covered it. I put on some black flats and tied my hair into a high pony tail. My curly hair bouncing if I moved. I smiled and walked out the room and walked up to Mike who was on his phone playing this game he just download on the way here. Pokemon Go.

"Holy shit you look hot!" Mike noticed my presence and dropped his phone on his lap to look at me.

"Yeah yeah where is dal?" I ask and look around.

"They are waiting in the bus all packed just wanted me to stay here so Your not alone." He shrugged and got up from the couch. His arms going to my sides and his lips connecting onto mine. I giggled and allowed this kiss.

"Babe" kiss "we" kiss "need" kiss "to" kiss. Nothing more by this time he had pressed my body to his and our lips fighting to take over. By now I didn't know where a kiss started and where it ended it was just one long kiss I really enjoyed. He bit my lip and backed off to take a breath. I would of made a stupid remark but I also needed to take a breath. I giggled and picked my night bag and hung it on my side of my shoulder. He held my hand and gave it a slight squeeze.

"Last night with your brother on tour. Except this night will be special." He told and I smiled. He always said that and it was always true. I loved him so much really. Except I've never heard him say it or me saying it. I just knew he loved me but he never said it. He showed it. Not like have sex but giving me time with everything I needed to get rid of in my mind. He didn't rush our relationship at all. He was just there for me.