oops

I'm so sorry guys. I would of continued with this story but I got a major writers block for this one. I don't know how to start it. I reread it a lot but can't figure how to start it. I'll try to start it again but for now try to enjoy what I've thought of. Sorry again.

-------------

"Bella and Sarah have moved into my old apartment. Mission accomplished." I cheered and Mike opened the door to our flat.

"Yep. Well I'm tired I'm just gonna take a nap." He yawned and I nodded. We walked in and I closed the door putting the keys on the table and my bag on the floor. We took off our shoes and I walked to the kitchen to eat something. Ramen? Yep I'm getting some ramen.

"Babe can I get ramen?" I shout and I heard some shuffling. He walked into the kitchen with Batman PJs. I smiled.

"Sure, order two this time." He kissed my lips and I smiled. Kissing him back.

"Ill be back okay?" I say and he nods.

"Okay if I don't answer the door sorry I might be sleeping or I'm just to lazy."

"If your lazy then you get the spicy ramen." I say and he shakes my hand for the deal.

I left quickly and to get some ramen. Just so good.

---------

Short chapter I know. But that's all I got for now. Sorry.