graceful

"Mike stop!" I laughed as he tickled my sides and he didn't stop. Laughing also with me.

"No." He continued to tickle me and I laughed more. Moving away from him but managed to tickle me still. He stopped to let me get a breath of air and so he can rest.

We laid there a panting mess. I looked at him and looked at the ceiling.

"You know we should start to make the baby room." I comment and he looked at me.

"Speaking of that um a friend from work has a grand piano."

"Mike a piano and a baby are two different things?"

"Not for you." He smiled and I laughed. That was true. My dad had given me a piano for my sixth birthday and I ended up calling it my baby. The name was literally Baby Crow.

Long story short and crow would always be by the living room window looking at me play. It was so incredible.

"What type of piano?"

"Something ya-ming?"

"YAMAHA!"

"Yeah that."

"MIKE it's a Yamaha piano!" I yelled and got on top of him. He looked at me weirdly. So what it's a Yamaha piano, right? Not for me, it was sømething else for me.

"So I'm guessing you want it?" He gulped and I screamed excited. Oops. There was knock on the door. I got up and went to the door quickly before they knocked again. I opened it up and saw Ms. Peterson.

She smiled before she started to talk, "Hello Brianna, can I ask of you two to tone the noise down. We can hear you from the bottom of the place."

"I'm so sorry. I got a little carried away when I got some news."

"It's okay sweetie. Just keep it down." She left and I closed the door. I laughed a little and Mike looked at me.

"So yes or no?"

"Yes." I smile and hug him.