an other dollar an other day

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec just gotta go to the bathroom." I tell my brother Dallon. He came to pick me up to have a brother sister bond.

As I cleaned my hands and turned the facet off I dried then off with a towel and walked out. Bella was in front of me with her phone. She almost trip but she regained balance.

I went down the stairs and felt tired but I also wanted food. So I got my tired ass up the couch and went with Dallon.

.
.
.

"That's amazing!" I say as I took a sip of my soda.

"I know," he took a bite from his burger. "But do you think you can make it? Like tour with us again?"

I haven't thought of touring with them since I left. I missed it actually, waking up to tragic morning or having fun adventures before the show. The thing I hated the most in tour was the bunk beds. Just a big no no. But yet again having tour with Kenny, Dan, Bren, and my brother is simply fun. But yet again I have a baby on the way.

"I'll see." I smile and he nodded continuing with his food. I took a bite of a fry.

"I still remember the time when we showed you the and Brendon the milk fic." I laugh and he nodded.

"Brendon flipped and then made a video of it. I on the the other hand to wash my ears and brain to forget what had happened.

"Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub." I started and he groaned.

"No no no no!" I laughed as he tried to block out any sound. I acted like an angel and kept eating.

"Wait when did you read it?"

"I found out cause of Pete." I say and he shook his head.

"So you read it on your own will?"

"Pretty much."

"Gross."