an other tour

||2 years later||

"What nooo! She did not! Holy popsicle sticks! Haha yeah why? No I won't do it cause you could do it plus she'll recognize my voice I'll just send you her number. Okay bye talk to you later." I smiled and hung up on the phone. I tossed it on my bed and walked out the room and hugged Dallon from behind.

He laughed and twirled me around so I could face him. He was so much taller now. Breezy laughed from the corner and I let go of Dallon and ran up to her. Finally she's here. Another girl to hang out with besides Sarah. She's finally gotten to my good side but she was only here for a month. Dallon and I got more closer since what happened between Brendon and I.

After what Brendon told me U got pissed at him and got insecure so I just built a wall to block him off and everyone else. It sucked to see him try to talk to me and all I did was block him off.

"Finally an other girl on this tour! You know how gross it is hearing about sex, porn, and dicks on this tour? I mean yeah we have Down Out Guy but the girls are hardly here." I told and she grinned. She hugged me tighter.

"It's Fall Out Boy girl." Pete told and I looked to see him on the floor.

"That's what I said." I laughed and the guys protested about what I said. It is true.....half true.

"Dally I have some things to do with a friend here today and I need to borrow your phone." I spoke and was careful not to mention the secret guy.

"What's wrong with your phone?" Dallon spoke and I looked at mine. It was all cracked and the charger hole was broken.

"I um dropped it when I was charging it." I told and accidentally swiped my finger against the glass.

"Oh babe let us go shopping, we could buy her a new phone and she could hang out with her friend." Breezy told and I grinned. That grin you give when you know your gonna get in trouble cause your hiding something you don't want anyone to know.(like the guy who is not fully known by the guys)

"Yeah we can all go!" Pete told and Patrick laughed when I was the only one frowning.

"Lets go then there is a mall ten minutes away from here!" Brendon told and I nodded. We all walked out and I stayed behind them so they wouldn't see who I was texting. But I didn't see who was behind me.

M: the mall? That's to far babe. :P
B: do you wanna see me or not? :/
M: not really. ( ˘ ³˘)
B: okay I'll see you at the mall. I'll text you were I'm at?
M: yeah. I'll see you.

"Your dating?" Someone spoke and I jumped. I shushed them when I knew he spoke loudly for the guys to hear.

"Don't tell Patrick please, he's not really allowed on the list of guys I can hang out with let alone date." I whispered and he nodded.

"How long have you two been a thing?" He spoke up from the awkward silence and looked at my phone.

M: my mommy is making me take my little sister. That okay with you?
(〜^∇^)〜

"A year."

"Can I meet him? He seems nice and so I know he's good for you." Patrick told and I looked at my phone.

B: yes bring her! She's cute and funny. And my friend wants to see you. It's my friend Patrick.

"Brooke go with them! We'll be here at this bar. See you in the mall." Dallon hollered and i shook my head in disagreement.

"So Pete and Patrick wanna meet my boyfriend and see us make out?" I smirked and they made a face. Pete knew about Mike, Michael James Castillo.

"Ew gross." Pete stuck his tongue out and I laughed. Patrick giggled and pretended not to know us once we walked in the mall. Oh I forgot where we are so sorry guys right now we are in Vegas. Home sweet home. Strippers, beer, sex, and hot guys. What I'm 19 now and I deserve to look at guys or at gals......

"Awww look there you are." I opened my arms to hug my little dolly. Hannah. Mike's youngest sister. There was the five year old and seventeen year old. Mike opened his arms to hug me but I hugged my dolly. He looked shocked and smiled when I hugged his sister.

"Look at you dolly so big and strong." I ruffled her hair and picked her up. I carried her and kissed Mike on the lips.

"You guys gonna be shopping or?" Pete told and I stopped kissing Mike. I blushed and faced them.

"Patrick meet Michael um my boyfriend, Pete you know each other already and dolly meet your idol." I told and she hugged Patrick instantly. She clung onto him and I laughed, he was laughing along. Pete laughed and we all walked along the mall. Now here is why Mike was not allowed to be with me.
1)he had a lip ring which was bad ass and hella sexy.
2)he has done drugs.
3)has a heart tattoo on his chest right above his heart.
4)was expelled twice and dropped out of school.
5)he is not really responsible.
6)and my favorite he's a bad boy.

"Babe um look up." Mike poked my shoulder and I looked up to see Dallon, they caught up with us.

"Oh hey Dally, Dan, Kenny, Breezy, and Brendon what a coincidence meeting here." I laughed slightly with my cheeks burning.

"Who's this?" Dallon told. I hit Mike for saying babe.

"Um hello everyone I see Brooke has not introduced me to y'all, I'm mike short for Michael. I'm guessing your her brother?" He stuck his hand out to Dallon and he looked at me with a skeptical look.

"Nice meeting you Mike? And who's this behind you." He bent down to look behind Mike's legs. Hannah was hiding from them. Funny thing is that she only knows Patrick cause she calls him hat man. Haha.

"I-Im H-hannah." She spoke softly. Mike looked at her and so did I. This was the first time I heard her speak. Mike was as surprised as me cause he had he's mouth open.