Angelic Hunter (1/?)

The picture above is your car. A '70 Plymouth Hemi Cuda.

I'm actually really happy about this one...

*

You could say it is strange to be a hunter -because of your old life- but you had grown accustomed to the life of a Hunter. Searching the internet, finding peculiar cases and then packing a small bag, full of the essentials; clothes, money, toothpaste, a tooth brush and sometimes a few breakfast bars, though usually you would just eat at a cheap diner, and then heading out in your old shiny deep red 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda to the cases location. The 'Cuda being your prized possession, after being given to you by your uncle, with the job of fixing it up -which you did, now giving the 'Cuda a low 'pur' as you would start her up, followed by a deep grumble, the sound, music to your ears.

You didn't see many old cars, not ones you liked to look at anyway, but you had seen a few gorgeous designs that you could stare at all day. Though, you would never, ever, get rid of your beautiful 'Cuda, no way could you. She's part of your secretive life, a big part to be honest.

The life you had before is very much different. Many reasons are listed as to why that is, here is the easiest explanation, though you could take it many ways; maybe as a joke or a lie, but you couldn't put it simpler.

You are an angel.

That's basically your life in four short words, but not anymore. You'd lost your wings when you fell from Heaven, when all angels were cast down from Heaven, your -all angels' wings burned from your backs, skin tearing and leaving bloody reminders of what were there, what had kept you strong. You could get them back, as well as your grace, but not on Earth; you'd have to travel to Heaven once again, break through the gates of Heaven -that now were locked tightly shut, most angels had gotten back in before hand, reclaiming their grace and wings, though some were left upon Earth's land, living with the fragile, but strong humans. You didn't have the power anymore to go there, to at least try to reclaim them, it saddened you, but you made do.

Being now human wasn't so bad. The delicacies of food, drink, the pleasure of feeling the sun's rays on your skin, the human interaction, conversation, culture, you could talk for hours on end about the human world and the dreams you obtained whilst sleeping. One thing that did bring unexpected pleasure, was sex. You never thought you would end up having such intimate, secret time with a man, a human. It had never crossed your mind when you'd been an Angel, you never passed a thought upon the subject of sex.

Going back to being a Hunter, a human, you can admit it is fun, enjoyable, exciting and most of all, alluring, it had never been so tempting to be human, but now, living as a human, doing human things, the desire definitely outweighed the faults and unpleasantness of being human.

The hunts are fun, though dangerous. They also appeal to you, the excitement that courses through your veins, as you track down the monster. You loved it, the thirst to hunt down these creatures, that hurt families, destroyed them.

Sometimes, a small amount of times, you would come across another hunter, more male hunters than female though. You'd work with them on the case, solve it with them, it added to the enticement of being a hunter.

At the very moment, you were pulling into a cheap motel, the grumble of the 'Cuda's engine, attracting a few people's gazes walking by, their attention on your beloved car. You parked the beauty in the car park, to then look out your window. You don't know how you didn't notice, but someone owned their very own beauty. Your mouth gapes as you stare at the 1967 Chevrolet Impala, good condition, its own paint as shiny as your 'Cuda's paint job. You slide out of your car, making sure one of your fake FBI badges sat in your pocket and then closing the door behind you, with a small bang, you cock an eyebrow as you admire the car in detail.