chapter 28

my dear  readers.

i only realized now that you guys have not received the update as promised on Friday. the thing is i did upload it to watt pad but wattpad saved as a draft in stead of publish . how ever i do apologize for that. so guess what.........

DOUBLE UPDATE BABY!!! YEAH. ALSO BECAUSE THIS WILL BE THE ONLY UPDATE UNTIL NEXT WEEK SORRY GUYS.(sadface)

ALSO RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL MY ISLAMIC READERS. MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED HOLY MONTH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sally please let me in" I cried.

"Please Sal" I whimpered.

I banged once more on the door after a few more attempts I gave up. There was no way I was going to the restaurant; I couldn't face bumping into Adam again. I just was not in the mood. I had no car and couldn't go back to the hotel everything there reminded me of these past few days.

I continued to sit on the front porch of sally's apartment. Then it struck me, maybe Adam won't be there he did say he was going to visit his mum. maybe I could just pop by and get the keys from sally. I needed that  soak in the tub and try to forget for a while. This was one of those times I hoped there was alcohol .i just wanted to sleep for a while and forget.

I walked down the street and waited at the bus stop, I didn't wait to long though until a bus arrived. After paying my fare I walked right to the back of the bus. It was going to be a good twenty minutes until we reach the coffee shop.

It was then that I realized that I am suppose to start my new job at the office. Going into work was the last thing I wanted to do. But I couldn't just stay at home and sulk, its not what Jason would want from me. I sighed and continued to watch the trees go by.

I got off the bus and before I entered the shop I peeked inside the shop, trying to see if I saw Adam. The coast was clear and I walked in and thank god it was a quite morning. I went to sit and the opposite section making sure I was out of eye line of the staff door.

Where was sally? I waited and after a few minutes she eventually came out balancing a tray with three coffees for a bunch of students on the other side of the shop. I stood up not wanting to make a sound in case Adam heard me. When I was positive she saw me, I sat back down.

"Maggs are you okay?" Cindy called we couldn't find you. Have you been to hospital yet?" Sally sat down at the table with me.

"Yes I came from there. I need the keys to your apartment. I just need to hide for a while"

"Hide? From whom?" sally looked almost afraid.

"From no-one really". i sighed.

"I just want to have a bottle of wine and a bath and then I want to get into bed and wait for sleep to consume me, so hopefully when I awake tomorrow. This would have been all a dream."

"There's no way Maggie I'm going to allow you to crumble okay. If you need all that then fine, but I am not leaving you by your self, could you wait a half hour or so till my shift finishes?"she crossed her arms across her chest as to get her seriousness across.

"Okay but I will be waiting across the road at the supermarket. I want to get a few things" I lied.

I got up and left. I ran to store across the road not looking, I nearly ran into an on coming car. The cars horn didn't even alert me I just kept on running until I reached the store.