Prologue

Baekhyun's POV

Our leader is sending all 9 of us to planet earth to see how it works and what real humans are like. All of us do look like humans, but we want to see if humans on Earth also have super powers like us. No one has left the planet we are on before now. Or that's what we have believed.

We all age on the planet called Exo Planet, we look like we are over 20 years old but never will look any older than 30.

Now Kai is using his teleportation to go from planet to planet, trying to get to earth. It's a long journey and all of us are really tired since Exo Planet is insanely far from earth.

"Is that earth up ahead?" I ask Suho, the leader of the 9 of us.

"It looks right, Xiumin? Isn't it the same as the picture?" Suho asks the oldest of the group, pointing to the picture in his hand.

Xiumin walks over and ruffles his hair while looking at the picture. "Yeah that's it. Kai, teleport us there."

We landed on earth after weeks of travel. It was a hard journey but we have finally landed.

Author's Note

Hi readers~. So this will be based on their videos Monster, Lucky One, Mama, Overdose and Love Me Right as well. Kris, Luhan and Tao will be in the story, but later on. I'm going to work really hard on this one since it will be my last fan fiction that I write on this website. But I'll obviously be reading fan fics still. I just won't be writing them since next year I want to focus more on my studies and the following year I will be in my last year of high school and go to college/university afterwards.

If this fan fic is like another story, tell me in the comments and I will delete it or change the plot around because I don't want to copy another author's plots/story lines or ideas.

Hope you enjoy my new fan fic! I won't be posting chapter 1 until June 25 probably (because of exams :(..) But I will be editing chapter 1 when I'm not doing exam reviews.

Bye bye!!

Update: I'm writing a sequel to this story so please go check it out when your done reading this one :). It's called Exo Memories and the first chapter is already posted :3. I'll be editing this fan fiction whenever I have free time because I get a lot of homework most of the time. I hope to finish the sequel before next year and my other fan fics as well so I can just focus on my grades in grade 12.