The Plan

Xiumin's POV

Jeong Ha is trying to think of a plan to get all of my friends, minus Kyungsoo, to come here. I'm staying silent in the meeting room.

Kyungsoo is sitting in front of me and keeps on looking over at me, like I'm going to say anything. But I'm not. If no one asks me to speak, than I'm not going to speak. I was told not to speak at these meeting unless I'm directly asked too. Kyungsoo should know this by now.

I stay silent as they talk and suddenly, Jeong Ha asks me a question, but I don't hear her at first.

"Xiumin, can you trick Baekhyun into joining us?" Jeong Ha repeated her question.

I thought about my answer. I don't want to trick anyone into joining us. Especially Baekhyun.

"Fine... I'll do it." I sigh.

"Good and then I'll get Baekhyun to get more people here." Jeong Ha smiled creepily.

I looked down at the table and sighed as they continued talking about the plans to get the rest of the aliens from Exo Planet.

No one asked me any more questions, but Jeong Ha is going to make me go to the dorm and trick Baekhyun tonight.

Kyungsoo didn't talk to me or look at me as the hand cuffs were removed from my hands. They walked me out the door and sent me off.

I ran away from the laboratory as fast as I could and into the city, out of breath.

People continued to walk past me as I caught my breath and walked around the city. I remember where the apartment is, I just don't have the heart to go right this moment.

I hate myself for having to do this.. to Baekhyun... to Chanyeol... to everyone. But I know that if I don't do it, than Jeong Ha will find someone else who may use force against Baekhyun and I don't want him to get hurt.

Yes, I do know that all of us will get hurt. But I don't want someone to harm him trying to bring him back to the laboratory.

I walk around Seoul and grab a cup of coffee before I finally decide to head to the apartment. I knock on the door and Suho and Chen come to the door, both of them stare at me in shock.

"Xiumin hyung! Where have you been? Why haven't you come back? Do you know where Kyungsoo is?" Chen bombarded me with questions. I shake my head and just walk in.

Kai is sleeping on the couch and I look around, Baekhyun must not be here right now.

"Can you at least answer one of my questions?" Chen asks and grabs my shoulder. I turn around to face him and Suho.

"Fine. Kyungsoo was where I was. I have to go back.. or else something bad could happen." I stare at the ground.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked. 

"... I can't tell you Suho. You guys may follow me. I don't want all of you to get hurt because I brought you there." I walk away and into the bedroom I stayed in before. 

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. Kai comes into the room a few minutes later and I sit up. 

"Xiumin hyung, is Kyungsoo okay? Do you know where he is?" Kai asks me as he sits down on my bed in front of me. 

"Kyungsoo is okay... I do know where he is but I can't tell you." I said. 

"That's fine. I just wanted to know if he was okay. But hyung, why are you back? Are you leaving again?" Kai asked. 

"I'm back because the leader told me to do something... but I can't tell you what it is. Yes, I am leaving once I finish what I have to do." I say and Kai sighs. 

"Okay hyung, I guess I'll let you do what you have to do then." Kai leaves the room and I get up. 

I look around my room one last time before exiting and seeing Baekhyun and Lay talking with Suho. 

I walk over to them, grab Baekhyun's arm and walk back into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. 

"What are you doing Xiumin hyung?" Baekhyun asks me. I stare at the ground and he frowns. 

"You have to come somewhere with me, don't ask me where. Please just come..." I say with my head still down. 

"Why? Why do I have to leave everyone just like you and Kyungsoo did? You have no idea how worried everyone was." Baekhyun looks away. 

"I know that and I'm sorry. But, I'll explain everything later when we leave." I grab his hand but he snatches it away. 

"I'm sorry hyung. But I'm not going with you, no matter how much you have to beg me to come with you. I won't leave." Baekhyun crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Please Baekhyun... the only reason I came was because I didn't want the other guys to take you by force. This way you don't get hurt." I try and tell him. 

"No. If what you say is true, I'm going to get hurt anyway. I'd rather not leave so your going have to go back without me." He shrugged his shoulders and turns to leave the room. 

I grab onto Baekhyun's shoulders and make him turn to face me. 

"I understand what your saying Baekhyun, I do. But please, come with me. Kyungsoo never talks to me because he's always with the leader. I have no one there.. I know that you don't want to leave Chanyeol or anyone else. I'm sorry for this, I really am." I suddenly feel a tear go down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. 

"Yah hyung... don't cry. I'm also sorry, but I can't go with you. I'm really sorry." Baekhyun hugs me tight and I hug him back. 

A few minutes later, I let go and leave the apartment. I don't want to go back to the laboratory but I have too. 

I head back to the laboratory and guards greet me as soon as I walk through the doors. Both of them question me before they put the hand cuffs back on. But I don't answer them as they bring me into the room where I was trying to make the chemical that would make the boys stronger. I sit down on the chair and I put my head down on the table. 

They went to get Jeong Ha and she came into the room. 

"Where's Baekhyun? Why'd you come back alone?" Jeong Ha grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me out of my seat. 

"He didn't want to come.. I can't force him. Baekhyun is one of my closest friends. What was I supposed to do?" I look at the ground. 

"Drag him here! I don't care if he doesn't want to come. Fine. Forget about it, I'll just get the guards to do it." She let go of me so forcefully that I stumbled back into my chair. 

Jeong Ha left the room and I climbed into the bed that's in the room. 

I laid down and stared at the ceiling of the room. It's quiet in the rest of the laboratory as I close my eyes and fall asleep.