Tricked

Xiumin's POV

Luhan told me that I have to meet him by the shop again. Maybe he wants to go somewhere with me. To be honest, I think that he is a good person and that he should meet the rest of my friends. He used to be from Exo Planet so maybe we could all be friends, even if he's not like us anymore.

I sneak out of the dorm and walk to the shop with my hood on my head and my earphones in my ears. When I arrive it's silent and I don't see Luhan anywhere.

Hmm... I'm also 10 minutes late... where could he be? I thought to myself.

I pace for about 20 more minutes until a suspicious van parks in front of where I'm standing.

"Yah, get in." A person says, pointing a sharp object at me.

"What if I don't want too?" I ask.

"Then we'll have to take you by force."

Suddenly, a person came from behind me and hit me at the back of the head, hard. I fell onto the ground and fell unconscious.

20 minutes later

I was awakened by a bucket of water being dumped onto my head. I coughed and sat up quickly. As my eyes focused, I could see Luhan standing at the other side of the room.

What is he doing here??

Luhan avoids my eye contact and goes back to looking at the wall in front of him. From what I can see, there's nothing important or special about that wall.

"Do you know what your doing here Xiumin?" one of the ladies asked. Why is she wearing a red mask over her eyes?

"No.. Luhan what's going on?" I shouted at him but he didn't even give me a glance.

"Your here because your going to work with us to take away your friend's powers." another lady said.

"What the hell? Why would I do that??" I shout before one of them hit me.

"Because we will not hurt your friends. We just want everyone on earth to be normal." the first lady says.

We can't even go back to Exo Planet because of what I did. It's my fault. What's worse though? Getting experimented on by these people to become human? Or being thrown into a prison where we have to stay forever and will never see the light of day again? Either way, we will definitely lose our powers.

I look over to where Luhan is. He's still not even looking over here. I blow some snow at him but it gets blocked way before it can touch him.

"No powers can be used in here, only in specific rooms. You will work for us and you will make the serum that will cause all of them to become stronger and be able to lose their powers forever." I could read her name tag more clearly, it read 'Leader Park Jeong Ha'. So she's in charge of all this?

"I can't betray my friends like that! You think I'm stupid, don't you? To betray all my friends?" I sneer.

"Anio, we think that you are really smart. But you must do this because being human is really good. Even if we don't have powers. It's cool. Earth can't have aliens on it and it's impossible to go back to Exo Planet now. If you show even a little bit of your powers to a human, you are banned and your powers are taken away." Jeong Ha says.

"How do you know this?" I ask.

"Luhan told us everything" Jeong Ha smirks at me.

Now we really can't go back to Exo Planet..

Kyungsoo's POV

"Where's Xiumin hyung?" Suho asks the 4 of us, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and I.

"He hasn't come back for hours... did he go with his new friend Luhan somewhere?" Kai asked.

"Probably. He's been gone for too long though. What if something happened?" Baekhyun asks worriedly.

"I'm sure he's fine. Come on guys, let's relax. It's been stressful for the most part since we arrived from Exo Planet." Chanyeol sighs.

"Kai and I are going to go for a walk. See you guys later." I say, both Kai and I leave the room.

We both go and get our shoes on and head outside. Both of us stay silent as we walk.

What I haven't told everyone is is that I have powers to also see into the future. I got it when I was 16 and I learned how to use it and my earth powers.

But sometimes its hard to use since I get visions of the future at really random times.

While we are walking, I suddenly fall back and Kai catches me. Pictures and words flashing through my mind.

"Kyungsoo hyung? What's happening?" Kai asks.

"I c-can't tel-l yo-u." I stutter just as the vision of the future stops. I collapse onto my hands and knees.

Kai makes me get onto his back as he runs to a bench. He sits both of us down and I lean my head against his shoulder.

"Kyungsoo hyung can you please tell me what's wrong? This has happened more than once.." Kai asks me.

"I'll tell you later." I tell Kai but he shakes his head.

"No hyung. If you don't tell me now, then how can I or anyone help you. Jebal... " Kai frowns at me and shakes my arm like a little kid.

"Fine... don't tell anyone else this though. It must be kept a secret between us. Arraseo?" I said and Kai nods.

"Ever since I was 16, I had the ability to see into the future. It's cool at times, but sometimes hard. If you change one bit of the future than our whole lives go off course." I said.

"Do only you and your parents know about your ability?" Kai asked me.

"Ne.. not even Suho knows." I say, Kai looks at me with a surprised look on a face. We normally tell Suho everything.

"Oh... well I promise to keep it a secret, I won't even tell Chanyeol hyung even though I'm close to him too." Kai reassures me.

"Thanks Kai." I said and he smiles, nodding his head. "Well lets go back to the dorm then and sleep. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a busy day."

Both Kai and I stand up and begin walking back to the dorm in silence. Kai puts his earphones in as we walk.

When we arrive at the dorm, mostly everyone is asleep and in their bedrooms.

Kai gets into his bed as soon as we get into our room. I wash up before crawling into my own bed.

I stare up at the ceiling and frown. That vision of the future that I saw today... could drastically change all of our lives...

For the worst...