Powers Return

Chanyeol's POV 

Yoora leads as all around the large city that was originally ruled by Kris. He still hasn't returned from wherever he went. 

Everyone seems to be getting their memory but I can't... will my memories really be gone forever? 

Baekhyun walks beside me, holding my hand since we already know the feelings that we feel towards each other are different then what we feel to everyone else. I guess you would call this feeling love. 

I wish that I could remember what Baekhyun and I had in the past but I can't.. I think he does though because he always looks at me with love and care. 

Right now we are going to a place where we can get our powers back, I hope I can be a good leader and be a powerful alien like I was before I lost both my powers and my memories. 

Yoora leads us into a building and we all walk inside. It's a hospital, I'm sure we'll all get our powers back here. 

"Come on Chan, lets go. 6 of you will get your powers back first. You, Baekhyun, Chen, Suho, Ten and Taeyong will be going first." Yoora smiles and leads us into another room. 

"There's 6 different potions, for all of your specific powers. It can help spark the hidden powers within you." Yoora points to the glasses with different coloured potions. 

"We still have powers within us?" Chen asks. 

"Of course you do, it's just that whatever Jeong Ha put in you, made it all disappear but all powers can come back. It doesn't matter what kind of powers, they always can." Yoora tells us and hands us our different potions. 

I look down at the red liquid in the cup in my hand, it looks like there's a little orange and yellow mixed in. My power must be fire then. 

Everyone has already drank the potion. Out of Baekhyun's hand comes light, it starts going brighter until he controls it to make it go dimmer and then it disappears. Everybody else uses their powers to test them out and I still hold the potion in my hand. Baekhyun looks at me and nods for me to drink it. 

I drink all of the potion and can feel my powers awakening again. Baekhyun stares in awe as out of my hands, fire comes. I hold my hands out in front of me and close my eyes, making different kinds of animals appear in shapes of fire and even make all of my friends appear on my hands as little people. 

"Chanyeol did your memories return as well?" Baekhyun smiles softly at me. 

I try with all my might to remember, but I can't. My head hurts and I almost fall over but Baekhyun catches me before I fall to the ground.. I guess I'll never remember.. it's called permanent amnesia for a reason. 

Baekhyun looks at me sadly as he holds me up and my head still aches as I find my balance. I hold my head while Baekhyun helps me stand upright. Tears start falling from my eyes without me knowing and Baekhyun wipes them away with his thumbs and pulling me into a hug to calm me down. 

"Chanyeol it's okay if you don't have memories. We'll make new memories together. I promise. I'll help you be a leader of this planet. A strong one, you can rely on me to help you." Baekhyun smiles sadly at me.

"But it's not fair.. why should all of you get to remember our past. I want to remember too.. I want to remember you Baekhyun.." I cry harder and Baekhyun hugs me tighter. 

"Don't worry Chanyeol, there must be a reason. Okay? Stop crying. I don't like seeing you cry Chan." Baekhyun pulls away from the hug and wipes the tears that our falling down my cheeks. 

"But-" 

"Chanyeol-ah it'll be okay. Remember I promised you that? I promised you back on earth that I'll do anything to help you. Because we love each other, I promise I'll stay with you no matter what happens and we'll keep each other safe." Baekhyun smiles and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers together. 

Everyone else gets their powers back and we leave the hospital. I'm still holding hands with Baekhyun as we walk in the large city. Yoora leads us around and into the part of the city where we all used to live. 

We went our separate ways into our old houses except both Baekhyun and I went into my house. 

Baekhyun's POV 

Yoora led Chanyeol and I to his room. It all looked the same from when we left to go to earth and went through those hard times at the laboratory. 

Chanyeol lets go of my hand and walks around his room. He opens his closet, looking through his clothes before laying down on his bed. 

I laid down beside him as we both stared at the ceiling, he put his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close to him as he thinks. Both of us stay like that until both of us get hungry. 

We head downstairs to make something to eat. 

I sit down at the breakfast bar as Chanyeol makes something for us and Yoora to eat. Once he is done, we eat together. 

When we finish eating, all of our friends run into the house out of breath. 

"Guys whats wrong?" Yoora asks as they try to catch their breath. 

"K-Kris.. T-Tao and Jeong Ha are back! They have Minjae and Jihun with them! I-I think they may try to harm them." Chen pants. 

I stand up quickly. They kidnapped two humans.. what is Kris trying to achieve with this?

Chanyeol gets up out of his seat and walks out of the house. All of us follow him and stand beside him. Kris and Tao have Minjae and Jihun tied back to back, their hands tied together. 

Jihun.. what's wrong with him? He seems like he's having trouble breathing.. humans can't be here. They can never breathe properly. I have to get him out of here. 

Minjae seems to be fine though, since he was originally an alien like us. 

"Chanyeol has to come with us, or else something bad will happen to these two." Kris smirks and kicks both of them to the ground. 

"We will not let you take Chanyeol away neither harm the both of them, they are our friends." Suho says as all of us step forward, in front of Chanyeol. 

"If it'll keep both Minjae and Jihun safe.. then I'll go." Chanyeol shoves past us and stands in front of us. 

Chan no!

Author's Note

I'll update maybe 3 times this weekend since tomorrow for me I have no school.

I know I said that this will be my last fan fic in the prologue. But I've had ideas for a Kik fan fic after reading a couple Dan and Phil ones. It'll be Yoonmin (Yoongi X Jimin). I've actually already written some of it so please check it out when I post the first part :).

Thanks and Jal Ga.