Asking

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up, still hugging Baekhyun. We had fallen asleep just hugging each other. He was still sleeping when I opened my eyes. 

Baekhyun wakes up and smiles at me. 

"Morning Chanyeol~" He smiles brightly and hugs me tightly before letting go and looking at me. 

"Morning Baekhyun.. I have something to ask you." I look at him with a serious facial expression. 

"What is it?" His smile slowly disappearing. 

"Why did you get frustrated yesterday and throw your cell phone? Who messaged you?" I ask. He looks down. 

"I-it's fine Chanyeol. D-don't worry.. I can handle it..." I lift up his head with my hands and cup his cheeks. 

"Baekhyun.. what are you going to do? Your light powers are gone. I'll have to protect us now." I smile sadly and a tear falls down his cheek. 

I wipe his tears away and he rubs his eyes, trying to stop the tears from falling. 

"Why did things have to turn this way.. were we seriously just sent here just to lose our powers? Was I supposed to become a human all along?" Baekhyun sighs. 

I never actually thought about that.. I know I shouldn't be doubting Kris. But pretty much all Kris told us to do was to find out how humans work and see what's it like here. Shouldn't he have been here before? I remember his father (the previous leader of Exo Planet) telling me that Kris had come here once. Maybe Kris just wanted us to see how much it's changed. 

He could have come with us.. or gone by himself. I mean our planet isn't exactly in danger and there's hardly any violence. As far as I know, there aren't any other aliens like us on any other planet. 

Baekhyun looked at me and I frowned. 

"I honestly have no clue what we were sent here to do. But I'm sure we will find a reason. Okay?" I tell him and he nods slowly. 

"I-i.. I can't protect you anymore though.." He starts crying again. 

I kiss him softly on the lips to try and calm him down. He kisses back and slowly starts to calm down. 

I pull away and look at him. 

"I know you don't want to tell me.. but can you please tell me what happened last night?" I ask and he sighs. 

"It.. was Jeong Ha. She did take Suho." He pauses. "And Jeong Ha.. told me that you are next Chanyeol. She's going to take you away from me." 

"A-at least I'll be a human like you if she does take away my powers." I smile sadly. 

"I-i guess so... I just wish I could still be like you guys still." Baekhyun looks down again. 

"It's fine though Baekhyun. That your a human." I kiss his forehead and he lifts his head. 

"How.. how is being a human fine? I'll never be able to see my parents again." Baekhyun looks at me sadly. 

"I don't know how.. but we'll find a way to see your parents. Even if I lose my powers too. I know that we will be able to see them again." I smile sadly.  

"Okay Chanyeol-ah. I trust you." Baekhyun nods and we both sit up. 

I get out of the bed and go change my outfit in the washroom. Baekhyun changes too and we go sit in the living room. 

My phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket. It's a text from.. who's this? 

Unknown number: Oh dear.. now we have your friends. Except for some. 4 escaped. If you want to save them and Suho. Come find the laboratory. 

I get up quickly. Is this Jeong Ha??   

Chanyeol: who are you? why did you take my friends? 

Unknown number: I'm sure we'll meet soon. But for now. Goodbye 

I put my phone in my pocket and scratch the back of my head in frustration. 

Just as Baekhyun is about to ask me what happened, Yuta, Mark, Ten and Chen burst into the apartment. 

"Guys! Come quickly we have to go save them!" Yuta shouts at us. 

"Yuta.. I can't go. Jeong Ha took away my powers." Baekhyun looks at me. "Promise you'll come back after you save them. Okay?" 

"I promise." I hug Baekhyun tightly and run out of the apartment with Yuta, Mark, Ten and Chen. 

We run until we get to the laboratory. I storm inside and see about 15 men standing in front. I make my fire powers burn above my hands in a big ball of fire. 

The 15 men paced around us just as I saw a woman and Kyungsoo come into the room. 

Chen's POV

I couldn't do anything as they took Lay away from me. One of the men had injured me badly and Lay was trying to heal me. 

The wound was completely closed.. but then he was dragged back and disappeared. I had used too much of my lightning powers.  

Lay's power is healing.. he can heal and help people. So are they just going to take his powers away and use it to heal people whenever needed. That's selfish and not right at all. 

Jeong Ha is just going to use Lay for her own gain and just treat him like someone/something that needs to be controlled. 

I don't know how I'm going to save them. Even Taeyong was taken and he has both teleportation and speed. 

Chanyeol throws a large fireball at the men and thankfully it actually hit them. They were all thrown backwards. 

I could see where Xiumin is. A guy is talking to him. Is that Luhan? The guy who got Xiumin in here? 

I clench my fists and try to get to Xiumin but am blocked by Kyungsoo. 

"Kyungsoo get out of my way!" I scream, trying to get past him. 

"No. I'm just following Jeong Ha's orders. I don't follow what you say." Kyungsoo looks at me with a blank facial expression. 

I turn to Jeong Ha and shout. "What the hell did you do to Kyungsoo! Why did you turn him against us?" 

"Because it's a part of my plan." Jeong Ha smirks. 

Kyungsoo grabs onto both my arms. I could feel him tighten his grip and I slowly fall to my knees. He's too strong... 

He picks me up and carries me to the room where Lay is. He's asleep on the bed. 

Kyungsoo puts me on another bed and leaves the room, locking the door behind him. 

I lay down on the bed and stare up at the ceiling in thought. This isn't fair to us. We just wanted to see what humans are like here. 

I watch as more men surround Chanyeol and the others and take them away. Chanyeol could use his powers.. but in order to defeat most of the men and their weapons. He'd probably would have to go out of control again. I'm sure he doesn't want that to happen ever again. 

Chanyeol and Kai are put into the room next to mine. Baekhyun... he's alone at the apartment. Chanyeol promised he would come back to him. But now look at what happened...

Author's Note 

More Baekyeol momentsss :3. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 

Also, Suga oml. His Agust D song is just amazing. I love Suga so much. He's such a fantastic rapper and I literally listened to that song all day yesterday. 

Next update: Tomorrow