Safe

~2 days later~

Chanyeol's POV

"Chanyeol, what happened? Wake up!" I hear a voice but struggle to open my eyes. 

"How did he even get here?" Another voice asks. Is that Jihun?

I open my eyes slowly, the sun shining brightly into my eyes. I block the sun with my arm and try to sit up but my head hurts too much. Minjae and Jihun help me stand and they take me into their house. They lay me down on a couch and I feel my head, there's a bandage wrapped around it. 

Minjae kneels down in front of me and unwraps the bandage. He wraps another bandage around and I notice some blood on the old bandage. 

"I'm glad your okay Chanyeol. Do you know what happened to you?" Minjae asks me. 

"I.. all I know is that Baekhyun and everyone else send me here while trying to get Kris, Tao and Jeong Ha away from Exo Planet." I say, sighing. My head slowly stops hurting after a few minutes. 

"Oh.. do you feel well enough to travel back?" Jihun asked, handing me a drink of water. 

"Yeah I feel fine." I drink the water, just as Yoora and Kai appeared in the room. Yoora had tears in her eyes once she saw me. Yoora runs to me and hugs me tightly, Kai joins in the hug. 

"I thought you were gone.. forever! I'm so glad that your safe Chanyeol." Yoora smiles softly at me and lets go from the hug. 

Kai is still hugging me, they must have thought that they killed me.. only Jeong Ha died. Kris and Tao are now powerless and without memories. I had fallen and hit my head on the concrete, causing a deep scratch to appear and I lost consciousness before Minjae and Jihun found me. 

"We should go back to Exo Planet. Baekhyun fainted.. he had a panic attack thinking he would never see you again." Kai says as he pulls away from the hug. 

I nod, getting up to hug Minjae and Jihun. "Thank you for saving me, I promise I'll repay you one day." I smile and let go. 

"Don't worry about it, you should go back to Baekhyun." Minjae smiles back and waves. 

"Bye guys." I nod again and wave goodbye as Kai teleports us back to Exo Planet. 

Kai teleports me to Baekhyun's room. He's sleeping in his bed when I get there. Kai and Yoora leave me in the room alone with him. I sit beside him on the bed and shake his shoulders lightly. He blinks his eyes open and when his eyes focus on me, tears form in his eyes. 

Baekhyun sits up quickly, throwing his arms around my neck and kisses me softly on the lips. I smile into the kiss and pull him closer. I missed Baekhyun so much. 

After a few minutes, I pull away and rest my forehead against his. He smiles as I hug him tightly. 

"Chan I'm so glad your okay, that your home! You came back to me, I'm so happy!" Baekhyun holds my hand and smiles brightly at me. He kisses my cheek and I bury my face in the crook of his neck. 

"I'm home Baekhyun. I'm finally home." I smile and stand up, pulling him up as well. "Let's go tell everyone that I've come back." 

"Wait a minute Chan." I stop and look at Baekhyun. "What happened to your head?" He looks at my head and touches the bandage. 

"I fell badly.. I think the cut may leave a scar." I let Baekhyun take off the bandage. He frowns at the sight of the cut on my forehead. 

He touches it softly and moves my bangs to cover it. Even though a little of the scar still shows beside my eye. 

I grab Baekhyun's hand, intertwining our fingers as we head outside. Yoora and Kai both gathered everyone outside the house. Everyone ran towards me and hugged me. I smile as everyone hugs me. 

They all let go, sitting down again. I sit in front of my friends, Baekhyun sitting beside me. 

"Chanyeol what happened to you?" Kyungsoo asks, breaking the silence. 

"When the white light surrounded me, it almost blinded me. So I closed my eyes and found myself on earth. When I landed, I felt really weak because of all the magic and I passed out, cutting my forehead after I fell. Minjae and Jihun found me and after I woke up they brought me into their house. Yoora and Kai came soon after." I explain. 

"Well we're glad your safe. Did you still want to be the new leader of Exo Planet? Or do I have too?" Taeyong asks. 

"I'll be the new leader for now. When I want to stop, I'll let you be the leader. I think your too young right now." I say and Taeyong nods. 

I stand up and look towards the building that Kris used too rule Exo Planet from. I still can't remember anything from my past. My memories will never return. I'll never know what my past with Baekhyun or everyone else is. But at least I'm with all of them now. 

Baekhyun grabs my hand and I smile at him as everyone goes back to what they were doing before they came. 

"Come on Chanyeol, lets go walk around the town." Baekhyun says. 

"Sure Baek." I smile at him and we start walking, hand in hand, to the town where the civilians lived. 

Once children saw us, they ran up and bowed. 

"Chanyeol hyung your our new leader?! That's great, I'm sure you'll be a better leader then Kris was!" One of the them says. 

"Yeah I am! I'm sorry but what are your names again? I lost my memories.." I say and all of them tell me their names. Most of them were my friends before. Baekhyun told me I used to play with little kids a lot before we went to earth. 

"How did you lose your memories?" Minki asks.

"Something happened to us when Kris sent us to earth. He was a part of the plan.. Kris worked with people to take away our powers. But we have our powers back. Chanyeol has permanent memory loss so he won't remember. Kris and Tao are gone now." Baekhyun explains. 

"Why would Kris do such a thing?" Myung Hee sits down in front of Chanyeol. 

"I guess he never really liked us.. But don't worry he's gone. We're safe." I ruffle Myung Hee's hair and pick her up, setting her down on my shoulders. 

I carry Myung Hee until we reach her and Minki's home. Their parents greet us at the door and I put Myung Hee down. 

Their mom thanks us for bringing Myung Hee and Minki home. All of the other kids have gone home when we go back, so Baekhyun and I decide to head back to my house. 

After we eat dinner, we lay down on my bed, hugging each other as we fall asleep. 

Author's Note

Early update because I stayed home from school today. I got sick so my parents let me stay home. 

I'm thinking of ending this story in a few more chapters. Thank you all so much for reading this fan fic :). I may make a book 2.. but I'm not sure yet.