Confused

Baekhyun's POV

I paced the apartment. Chanyeol didn't come back.. He must have been captured. How did they capture him? Chanyeol is one of the most powerful aliens on Exo Planet.

Other then Kris and Tao and Taeyong, Chanyeol is most powerful. I think he could be. Kris is number 1 since he's the leader. Taeyong is the second and Chanyeol is probably the third.

But the thing is.. is that if Chanyeol were to defeat all of Jeong Ha's men, he would have to lose control again.

I had to stop him the last time. It was really hard. He had burned down an entire store mall back on Exo Planet. Thankfully Xiumin, Lay, Chen and Kai were able to get all the shoppers out.

Kai had come to get me because I'm one of the only people who can calm Chanyeol down. I had to force him to look me in the eyes and make him realize that he was wrong to do this.

The reason he was angry.. was because his parents had been banished to the other side of the planet and were not allowed to come back at all. His eyes were red but once he realized who i was and what I was telling him, the fire faded away and he started crying.

I ran to him and hugged him, reassuring him that he was going to be okay. Chanyeol was 14 at the time. My parents took him in and helped raise him. Now we are both 22 and our feelings for each other have grown and we are dating each other now.

Right now, I'm sad. I can't go help him. I'm just normal. A human. I will age and probably die one day like all humans do. I want Chanyeol to have his powers even if I won't. He can protect me with them. But he may also want to become a human, in order to be like me.

I'm still pacing the apartment and sigh. Pacing isn't getting me anywhere..

But what can I do as someone without powers in that laboratory? Jeong Ha has weapons to stop everyone else's attacks.

I seriously can't believe that I believed someone like her. Why the hell did i believe her?

Now.. because of me, everyone got captured.

I sit on Chanyeol's bed and bring my knees to my chest. For the 3rd time today, I cry. My tears falling down my cheeks. I can't stop them from falling.

I'm all alone here. I hate that I'm now powerless. Powerless to do anything for my closest friends. It's not fair..

I stare at the wall across from me as I cry, slowly falling asleep.

Xiumin's POV

Luhan comes to visit me for the second time this week.

To be honest, I'm not sure why he always come to visit. Since he's the one who got me in here, I don't understand.

I mostly just stay silent when he tries to talk to me. He got mad at me yesterday because I wasn't talking at all.

It's annoying how he thinks that he can be my friend after what he did to me.

Taking me away from my friends, making me think that I could trust him like a real friend. Yeah sure he was nice in the beginning.. but after he did that to me, I've become cold towards him.

I mean, who wouldn't. A person you thought would be your friend, hands you over to people who try and make potions that could harm your close friends.

Everyone else to me, are like close family. They are like brothers. We hardly ever fight and if we ever do, it's because we are teasing each other about something.

"Come on Xiumin! Talk to me please!" Luhan whines loudly.

I shake my head and go back to mixing the chemicals.