Help

Suho's POV

I wish I could help Chanyeol. But I can't.. He kept on trying to break out yesterday, but now is passed out on his bed.

Chanyeol used too much powers yesterday as he tried to escape. Even Yuta hasn't waken up yet.

I have no idea what happened to Yuta. He was taken away by Kyungsoo.. and now isn't waking up at all. What did Jeong Ha do to him?

I was completely overwhelmed when all her men surrounded me. Their weapons worked specifically to block water powers. But I have no idea why they didn't use any weapons when Chanyeol and everyone broke in.

Sehun was taken a few hours ago and still hasn't returned yet. I'm worried that they may have taken away his powers, just like they took Baekhyun's powers.

Lay is really weak these days. They must be using his powers too much. He healed Kai after Kyungsoo hurt him.

Jeong Ha never told me what she did to Kyungsoo.

They must've done something to his brain. Whatever they did, he's now turned against us.

I sit down on the bed and stare straight forward. Ten is in the cell in front of me, practicing his powers. He has frost (like Xiumin) and water like me. His mom had water, while his dad had frost. Normally aliens like me, have water powers since both of my parents had water.

Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Chen and Lay are all like me. We all can lose our powers and our parents both only had one power. Except Lay can't lost his powers. Baekhyun is like that too.. but he doesn't have his powers anymore. Which sucks because I wish he did.

I see Sehun suddenly come out of a room. Kyungsoo is dragging him out.

Kyungsoo brings Sehun to me.

"What did you do to him Kyungsoo?" I ask angrily, seeing as Sehun is weak and has his head lowered.

"His wind powers are gone, so we are taking him to where Baekhyun is." Kyungsoo glares at me.

"You drained his powers? Just like you did to Baekhyun?" I get up and go stand in front of them.

"Yes. Ten will be coming in this cell later today, I'll see you later Suho." Kyungsoo leaves the cell, locking the door behind him.

I sigh and go back to sit down on my bed.

About an hour later, Kyungsoo comes back and goes to Ten's cell.

Ten's POV

I look at Kyungsoo as he comes into my cell. My powers have gotten stronger since I've been here practicing, but not strong enough to break out yet.

"Come on Ten, we're going to do another experiment." He grabs onto my arm and I wince as he pulls me up.

"What experiment? What are you going to do to me now?" I glare at him.

"The last one wasn't even bad. So just shut up and come with me quietly." He tightens the grip on my arm and pulls me to a room with cots.

I lay down on one of them and Kyungsoo puts restraints on my wrists so I can't escape. I look beside me.

"Xiumin?" He doesn't move. I say his name louder, but he still doesn't respond.

"He can't hear you. We knocked him out. There's no use speaking to him." Kyungsoo says.

"Why did you knock him out?" I ask, as Jeong Ha comes into the room.

"We are going to see if we are able to transfer some of your powers to Xiumin. So we have two aliens with frost and water powers." She explains and I fight against the restraints.

"No, that could harm him. If you transfer too much to him, he could lose his powers or worse.." I said, but they just put tape over my mouth so I can't speak.

Lay is soon brought into the room so that he can heal Xiumin if anything happens.

Jeong Ha sticks a needle in my arm and does the same to Xiumin, a tube going from needle to needle. Lay looks down. I think they did something similar to him.

Only my water powers start going into Xiumin and I continue struggling against the restraints until Kyungsoo has to hold me down.

Xiumin soon starts shaking uncontrollably. My powers aren't supposed to be mixed with anyone else who only has one power.

If you have two powers, then you can't give them to anyone who has similar powers, it can harm them. Just like its harming Xiumin right now.

Kyungsoo presses down hard on my shoulders so I can't move at all. It feels like he's going to crush my bones, so I have to stop struggling against him.

Xiumin suddenly goes still and Lay is shoved forward. Lay carefully removes the needle and throws it on the floor.

He begins healing Xiumin and he slowly starts waking up.

"Lay.. what happened to me?" Xiumin looks at Lay, who's out of breath again, but doesn't seem like he'll faint.

"Jeong Ha tried to put water powers in you. You were shaking.. and suddenly went still. So I had to heal you." Lay explains.

Xiumin sits up slowly. "Are you okay though?" Xiumin looks at Lay worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine, not a lot of my powers were drained. But all the water powers are out. I took them out before healing you." Lay explains.

"How?"

"When I removed the needle, I also removed the water powers that were transferred to you. It wasn't a lot. But if I didn't, I wouldn't have been able to heal you properly." Lay says.

"Thank you for healing me Lay." Xiumin smiles and hugs Lay.

Kyungsoo lifts his hands off my shoulders and rips the tape off my mouth. He leaves the restraints on my wrists though.

Xiumin and Lay are still hugging, just as Kyungsoo grabs the needle off the ground, runs up to Lay and injects him with the water powers.

"Lay hyung!" I scream and struggled against the restraints. Xiumin shakes Lay as he passed out.

"Wake up! You hear me Lay. Yah, wake up. Please." Xiumin begged Lay.

I focus my powers on the restraints and they snap off after freezing over. I run over to Xiumin and Lay.

"Kyungsoo what the hell! Get help! Get Chen or Suho or someone!" I shout at Kyungsoo, helping Xiumin hold Lay up.

Kyungsoo doesn't do anything.

What is going to happen to Lay? He's the only healer.. and he can't heal himself.. his powers won't let him do that.

"Do you guys want the cure?" Jeong Ha asks, holding up a vial.

"I was working on that! It can heal Lay?!" Xiumin asks.

"Of course it can. But if we give it to him.. then Xiumin." She looks at him. "You will lose your powers."

Author's Note

I'll update again today if I can.