Leader of Exo Planet?

Jihun's POV 

We decided to head back to the house with Yoora and I think it's their parents. When we got there, everyone was doing their own thing. 

Chanyeol led Yoora, the two adults, Baekhyun, Minjae, Taeyong, Chen and Suho into his bedroom. 

I leaned against a wall as everyone came into the room. Yoora sat down on a chair in front of Chanyeol's bed as he looked from her to the adults in the room. 

Chanyeol's POV 

"Chan.. I'm your older sister, Yoora.. you don't remember me?" Yoora asks. 

I can't remember who this person is.. She says that she's my sister but how am I supposed to know? And who are these adults behind her? Her appa and eomma maybe? 

"Chanyeol-ah, you don't remember us? We are your parents.. I know that we were gone for 8 years but we want to bring you back to Exo planet with us." The man says. 

"We want to see your fire powers again." Yoora smiles softly at me. 

What? What fire powers? Since when do I have fire powers? What's Exo Planet? 

"What do you mean Chan has fire powers?" Baekhyun asks. 

"He's a powerful alien. What are guys talking about? All of you are from Exo Planet. Even he's from Exo Planet." Yoora points to Minjae. 

Minjae looks down towards the floor. He never told us this.. Jihun stares at him. I'm guessing Minjae never told him this. 

I sit back down on the bed beside Baekhyun. He rests his head on my shoulder and sighs. 

"Minjae, your from there too?" Jihun asked. 

"Yeah.. I broke a rule and was banished here, without my fire and telepathy powers." Minjae explains. 

"Y-Your not a human? Your an a-alien?" Jihun stuttered. 

"I'm not a alien anymore.. I'm human now, I lost all my powers a month after I came here. Before I met you." Minjae tries to explain. 

"I can't believe you never told me this.. What else haven't you told me?" Jihun crosses his arms over his chest and frowns at Minjae. 

"I didn't think you would believe me.. I mean who would believe that I'm an alien? Huh? I'd probably be experimented on by the government.. What was I supposed to do?" Minjae sighs. 

"I thought you could trust me.. that we were best friends. Why couldn't you tell me?" Jihun walks over and stands in front of Minjae. 

"We are best friends Jihun.. I'm sorry but I just didn't know how to tell you that.. I'm so sorry Jihun." Minjae hugs Jihun. 

"It's fine Minjae, I just wish you would've told me earlier." Jihun sighed and hugged Minjae back. 

"So.. do you guys want to come back to Exo Planet?" Yoora asks, as everyone else also comes into the hallway. 

"How can we go back without powers?" I asked. 

"There's a way to get your powers back, we figured it out and Chan." I look up at Yoora. "You will be the new leader of Exo Planet since Taeyong is too young. 

How will I be a leader if I don't have any memories? I won't remember anybody's names. I feel like I'll only know Yoora, Baekhyun, my parents and my friends when I go back. I just learned all of their names again. 

I'm scared.. I don't want to be the leader of a planet I don't remember anything about. 

How do my parents and sister expect me to do this? 

Wait.. can Minjae be the new leader? What happened to the old one? 

"Why can't Minjae be the new leader of Exo Planet?" I ask Yoora. "Who was the previous leader?" 

"I'm sure Minjae wants to stay here with Jihun.. and Kris disappeared along with Tao a week ago." Yoora explains. 

Can I really lead the people.. I hope that I can.. 

Minjae would want to stay with Jihun since they are both human. Jihun was born here on earth while Minjae is a human now since he lost his powers. 

Will I even be able to see Minjae again, he's the one who saved me.. saved all of us. 

How can I even repay Minjae.. if I become the leader, hopefully I can visit Minjae and Jihun with all my friends. 

"Do you you guys want to go back now?" Yoora asked. 

I look at Minjae and he smiles at me sadly. Him and Jihun both bow and turn to leave the room. But before Minjae does leave, I run up to him and bow before hugging him. 

"Thank you so much for saving us, for taking care of me while I was in a coma." I say as Minjae pulls away from the hug and holds my hands. 

"I'm glad I did, Chanyeol-ah. You guys are all amazing." Minjae smiles. "I hope you all can visit soon." 

I nod as Jihun and Minjae leave the room. I look at Yoora and she smiles at me.

Yoora comes up to me and hugs me tightly. Even though I don't remember her, I still hug her back. Minjae told me that I'll never get my memories back.. so I have to make new ones. 

My parents join in the hug and it's like I feel like I should remember them, but I just can't.. 

"We'll let you sleep for a little bit before heading back, it's a long journey back to Exo Planet." My appa says and everyone leaves the room. 

I lay down beside Baekhyun and he pulls me close to him, hugging me. I wrap my arms around him too and slowly fall asleep. 

A couple of hours later, Yoora and Minjae come into the room to wake us up. 

Once they do, we head downstairs and say goodbye to Minjae and Jihun before leaving the house. 

After we leave, Yoora leads us to an open field and soon we are all being teleported back to Exo Planet. 

~after the journey~

"Welcome home Chan. I'm sure you'll make a great leader." Yoora smiles as we land on Exo Planet. 

I smile and look around. I finally feel like I'm home. 

Author's Note

Sorry about the rant at the end of the last chapter.. I'm just upset that that happened since I really like the Face Shop. It's probably the only store at the mall that has Korean products. 

At least school is going well though, although I don't like having math for first period. But at least one of my close friends is in that class. Drama is pretty fun too. Hopefully I can switch to university level English though.