Fire

Chanyeol's POV

Jeong Ha keeps on wanting to know what it'll take for me to lose control.. like she wants me to harm people.

Baekhyun is the only one now who can actually stop me. I can't let Jeong Ha take control of my feelings. Or use me for their own gain.

I think of Baekhyun as I sit here.. what is he doing right now? I can't go back to the apartment. The only way is if I lose control again and I don't want to do that.

Just to escape from here would mean doing that.

I look at the dents I've made in the wall and sigh. My hands are all bruised and have cuts.

I guess I punched the wall too hard.. I was just too frustrated that I couldn't keep the promise to Baekhyun. He needs me with him.

I've punched the wall at least 10 times since I've come here. Jeong Ha enters the room again and I glare at her.

"Do you want to see Baekhyun again?" Jeong Ha asks me.

I look at Jeong Ha and almost nod. But then realize it must be a trap to try and get me to use my powers.

"Stop. I know I won't be able to see him. Not until I get out of here." I look at the ground.

"Look who's here to see you though." She motions for me to look at the door.

"K-Kris?? What the hell are you doing here?" I shout angrily.

"Why are you getting so angry Chanyeol?" Kris smirks.

"Is this all your plan? To make Baekhyun lose his powers? To have Kyungsoo turn against us? To make Lay weak all the time? You asshole." I glare at Kris.

"Fine. This was my plan. Even Yuta didn't know. I kept it a secret from all of you and made sure no one knew." Kris explains.

"How did you block Yuta's powers? He's probably one of the most powerful aliens I know." I frown.

"Jeong Ha made sure we were in a room where we couldn't be heard. Where Yuta's powers couldn't reach. There is a limit to his powers." Kris says.

"I-I.. I hate you! Get the hell away from me and my friends! You and whoever the hell Luhan is. Just get out. I hate you so much!" I scream and make a fire ball appear.

Even if there's restraints on my hands, my fire power is strong enough to still be used.

"How can his fire powers still be used?" Jeong Ha gasps.

"He's probably in the top three of strongest aliens. There's me, then Taeyong, and then Chanyeol. Lay is fourth because he gets weak right after." Kris said and Jeong Ha nodded, understanding.

My brain struggles to understand what's happening. Kris... was our friendship all for nothing? Was this your plan all along? If so, then I hate you, Kris. Your dead to me.

I make more fire appear in my hand and throw it at Kris, he winces as it hits him. But I seriously couldn't care less.

"You bastard. you wanted to eliminate the competition for leader of Exo Planet. Without Taeyong and I, there is no competition." I glare.

"And there will be none. Once Jeong Ha makes you lose your powers." Kris glares back at me.

"Get out of here now. I don't want to see you ever again." I throw more fire at him, but this time he dodges and flies backwards.

Jeong Ha closes the door and I slam my fists against it. Yelling repeatedly for her to let me out so I can beat Kris up. The fire slowly disappears from my hands as I hit the door again and again.

But she never does.

They both leave and I bang against the door until I feel hot tears streaming down my face.

I slowly sink down to my knees and put my head in my hands, crying.

Kris was one of the people I trusted most in my life as a kid. Other then my parents, Baekhyun, Kai and my other friends.

Now.. our friendship is done. I hate him for doing this to us.

I hate him. I hate him so much.

Kai's POV

I look at Chanyeol crying, wishing I could go comfort him. But I can't because I'm still stuck in here, with Taeyong.

We talking a little bit, but not much. We have almost the same power, but he has speed along with teleportation as well.

I'm really curious to know what Kris was doing here. He's never here. Kris hasn't been on earth for a long time.

Unless he lied to all of us.

I bang softly on the wall to where Chanyeol is, but he doesn't hear as he keeps crying.

Kris and Jeong Ha.. they planed this didn't they? For Kyungsoo to turn against us and for Baekhyun to lose his powers.

Now all of us are going to lose powers. I can already tell.

"Kai?" I hear Taeyong call me. He's sitting on his bed.

"Yeah Taeyong?" I go sit down in front of him.

"What's going to happen to us.. I see everything falling apart. Chanyeol's crying. Lay is weak. Baekhyun lost his powers. Yuta is still passed out and I don't know why." He points to where Yuta is, still unconscious on the bed. "What are they trying to do to us?" Taeyong sighs.

"Taeyong.. we are all going to lose our powers." I look down.

"W-what? What do you mean? How? But Lay can't lose his powers, neither can Yuta." Taeyong frowns and looks at me.

"I think they may be the only ones who won't lose their powers." I look at Taeyong.

"Lay.. he gets so weak... but he can never lose his powers right?" Taeyong asks.

"He's a powerful healer. But being one comes with a catch, he's always really weak once he finishes healing someone.. That's why he needs Chen with him." I said.

"I know Yuta can't lose his powers. He's almost like Lay, he comes from a long line of psychic's and future-seers. Yuta is also unique because he can reads other's minds." Taeyong says.

I nod. "We should go to sleep. I really hope Yuta wakes up soon. I'm worried..." I look over at you.

"Hopefully he'll wake up tomorrow." Taeyong gets under the blanket. "Goodnight Kai."

"Goodnight." I say and go to my own bed, laying down and falling asleep.

Author's Note

Hai readers~ I'm so exited because I heard that NCT Dream is going to be debuting. I'm happy since Jisung and Jeno are finally debuting. I'm excited to see both of them and the other members of NCT Dream. Also my bias group Nu'est) is having a comeback. I can't wait to see JR oppa again because he's my ultimate bias.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter :3

Next Update: Tomorrow.