Fight

Chanyeol's POV

I ignore everyone calling my name and go towards Kris, Tao and Jeong Ha. I use my fire powers to make a wall behind me to block Baekhyun from running to me and stopping me from going with them. 

But I don't plan on doing anything of the sort. I plan on rescuing Minjae and Jihun and getting them back to earth. It's what I should do for them considering what they did for me and everyone else. 

Baekhyun continues to call my name over and over again, but I make the flames behind me go higher and a longer distance so it'll be harder for my friends to get around it. I don't want Kris to hurt anyone. 

Kris smirks at me before beginning to talk. 

"Oh look who it is. Chanyeol do you remember me?" He continues smirking and stares at me. 

"Of course I don't remember. You took my memories." I glare at the three of them. 

Kris launches himself at me and I use my fire to throw him away from me. His shirt burnt off and his pants have holes in them. I run forward and untie Minjae and Jihun. I push the flames apart using my hands and Baekhyun and Suho run forward. 

"Get them out of here." I tell Baekhyun and Suho. They nod and run away behind the wall of fire. I put the flames back together and turn to face them again. 

"I see your powers are stronger then ever before, Chanyeol. It's a shame taking them away did nothing." Jeong Ha glares at me. 

I ignore her and look at Kris. "What is your purpose of being here? I'm the new leader of Exo Planet. Your not, so get the hell out of here. No one wants you here. So why did you come back?" 

"Jeong Ha and I are going to combine your powers with mine. So you'll be powerless yet again." Kris tries to grab onto my arm but I make flames appear and I burn his hand. He flinches but I don't care. 

"Tao do it now!" Kris shouts and before I can do anything, Tao freezes time and me. 

I can't move anything. My brain won't move my limbs and my fire won't come out of my hands. What is Tao doing to me? 

Kris smirks as he walks up to me and injects me with something that causes me to lose consciousness. 

Kyungsoo's POV

I'm watching Baekhyun pace back and forth behind the wall of fire. All of us are worried about Chanyeol. 

I thought that with his powers, he'd be able to defeat Kris, Tao and Jeong Ha in no time. But he's taking too long. 

Yoora, Lay and Chen went back to earth to bring Minjae and Jihun back. Jihun looked really weak after Baekhyun and Suho brought the both of them away from Kris. 

Kai is sitting on the ground beside me and suddenly Yuta runs up to us. Does he know what happened to Chanyeol.. I hope he does. 

"Guys.. Chanyeol was taken by them! We have to go save him!" Yuta says, tears forming in his eyes. 

"What are they planning to do to him?!" Kai shouts, standing and grabbing onto Yuta's shoulders. 

"They plan on taking away his powers and giving them to Kris! So Kris can have both fire and flight. He will be unbeatable if he has both Chanyeol's and his powers combined.. you've seen how powerful Chan is.." Yuta looks up at Kai and I stand up too. 

"We have to go stop Jeong Ha.. do you know where they went Yuta?" I ask. 

"They went to the hospital that you guys got your powers back at. I'm worried about Chanyeol.. Kai hyung.. Kyungsoo hyung.." Yuta looks down and Kai makes him look up again. 

"I promise we'll save Chanyeol. He's strong.. I think that Tao's time control has become even stronger as well. But don't worry. All our powers combined will be enough to stop Jeong Ha and Kris. Although they may be strong, all of us together are stronger then anything. We are Exo Planet's strongest aliens." Kai smiles at Yuta and he nods, wiping his tears away. 

"Come on, lets go tell everyone to gather. We have to tell the others what happened to Chanyeol." I say and both of them nod. 

Chen, Lay and Yoora come back and help gather everyone together. We all sit down in a circle with Yuta in the middle. 

Yuta explains to everyone else what happened to Chanyeol and Baekhyun stands up quickly. He is about to run but I grab onto his hand. 

"Kyungsoo let go of me now!" He shouts at me, I wince but tighten my grip. 

"We'll go together. I know you want to save Chanyeol right now.. but it wouldn't make sense to go by yourself. We are all going together. It would make more sense if we can combine our powers and use it against them." I tell him but he makes me let of his hand. 

"I'm going now.. I don't care if my light powers aren't strong enough to stop them. I have to try." Baekhyun turns to run away. 

"What if they take away your powers again, Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun stands up and walks over. "Think about this for a second." 

Baekhyun doesn't answer, he just takes off running towards the hospital. Kai makes us all gather around him and he teleports us to the hospital. Baekhyun arrives five minutes later and stares at us. 

"You guys didn't have to come. I can help Chanyeol by myself." Baekhyun frowns at all of us. 

"Baekhyun, we are all a team. If we combine our powers, we'll be able to do anything to help Chanyeol." I say. 

"Okay.. let's go find Chanyeol. I hope we aren't too late." Baekhyun sighs. 

We all run towards the stairs and run up them and onto the third floor, where Yuta says they'll be. 

I hear Jeong Ha's voice coming from a room and I shove the door open. 

Chanyeol is sitting down on a cot while Kris is hooking him up to a machine. 

Why isn't he fighting back..? 

Baekhyun runs forward. I don't have time to stop him from getting into the room since we don't have a plan except for combining all of our powers together.. 

We follow him into the room since Baekhyun shouldn't be in the room alone with Kris, Tao and Jeong Ha. 

Chanyeol opens his eyes and they widen once he sees that all of us have come. 

The one thing I'm not expected Chanyeol to say is this:

"Why did you come Baekhyun.. guys get out of here!! It's too dangerous! Leave, get out! I don't want them to hurt you as well!"

Author's Note

Remember to check out my new fan fic Kik Yoonmin :3. Thanks for reading my fan fic, it means a lot :).