Chuckles

Weeks had gone by and Chris and I had gotten closer and closer. He was literally my best friend, apart from Will of course and I had also been hanging out with Jenna and her group. Chris and I do all sorts of stuff a romantic couple would normally do but the truth of the matter was, we were just super close. After school he asked me to go to the movies with him. I obviously said yes, it was kinda becoming our daily routine for Fridays. I went to get changed, seeing as he'd soon be here to pick me up. When I went downstairs, I sat at the table with dad and glanced at the T.V. screen where Will was watching Hannah Montana. I put my hands on his shoulders. 

"Dude, you have to go on a date!! Now! I'll call Kelly ok?" I said taking his mobile out of his pocket quickly. 

"Hey! Give it back!" 

"Not until you admit you loooove Miley Cyrus." 

"Ew, I do not!" (No offense to Miley fans, it's just a story.) 

"Do too!" 

"Do not!" 

"Do too!" 

"Do not!" He yelled and grabbed me from my waist, tickling me so I was literally gasping for dear life. 

"Leave the poor girl alone." I heard Chris say. 

"Hey Chris! Thanks for saving me!.....again!" He laughed. 

"No probs....again." He smiled at me. "Hey Mr. W, how's it goin'?" 

"Fine thank you Chris. Take care of my little girl." My dad smiled at him. It was awesome how my dad really liked Chris. 

"Don't I always?" He smiled back. "You ready Chuckles?" He asked me, using my nickname. I have no idea where the hell he got it from though. 

"Yeah let's go." 

We walked to his car and began making our way to the cinema. 

"It's not fair." 

"What not fair?" He asked. 

"You have a nickname for me, and I don't have one for you." 

"Okay then gimme one but it must be cool by the boss you know." 

"How about..."Chrissy" or "Dr. C"?" 

"How about hell no." 

"It's not my fault your name is so short and nicknameless!" 

"Nicknameless?" 

"Dude, we've been friends for ages, you're supposed to be used to my weirdness." 

"Try best buds but you surprise me with weirder things everyday." I laughed and turned on the radio. To my horror, "Friday" by Rebecca Black started but I wanted to take advantage seeing as it was indeed Friday. 

"It's Friday. Friday, gotta get down on Friday. Everyone is looking forward to the weekend. Friday, Friday..." I sang on the top of my lungs. 

"This is what I was talking about." He laughed. 

"Yeah but you love me anyways" I said, poking my tongue out which he gladly returned. 

Chris and I decided to see Inception and I swear I’ve never been more confused in my life. We didn’t really make any contact since we were both trying hard to follow the movie which wasn’t too easy to do. After the movie was over, we walked out of the theatre engaged in conversation. 

“Oh my gosh I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt! He’s pretty hot if you ask me,” I said smiling. 

“Wow, you’re such a girl,” he said laughing. 

“Really? Who knew?” I said sarcastically. We both laughed. 

"Well you're not the girliest girl around." 

“Yeah I guess. So did you follow any of that?” 

“No, not really… I mean what kind of ending was that!? They should just tell us if that was reality or not instead of leading us to a sequel,” He said. 

“Oh, I know right!?” I said. It was silent as we walked to his car. When we were on the road I said, “You know, I’d really like to see The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” 

“Are you serious? You like Edward's dazzling face?" He asked sarcastically. 

"Forget dazzled. I'm Jazzled" (if your a jasper fan) He stared at me as if I was turning into some freaky alien or something when I told him that I was in fact, kidding. 

“How about Dinner for Shmucks next week?” 

“Yeah, awesome.” 

We drove back and we stood outside my house after he dropped me off. 

"You wanna do something tomorrow?" 

"Um, I have to paint the rest of the house tomorrow. Ugh. Maybe after that though?" 

"Okay, I can come to help if you want." 

"Yeah, sure. Thanks Chrissy!" 

"Sure Chuckles." He said and he walked away.