Jealousy is a green-eyed monster

And that day, was the wierdest I'd experienced since Drama was so much fun. Adam, the new guy, was such a sweet heart. We were talking when I saw Chris glare at us. I told him I'd see him later and made my way towards him. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Hey." 

"What's wrong Chris?" 

"Nothing." I raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm your best friend Chris. I know when something's bothering you." 

"Right, best friends." He smiled, "Do you like Adam?" 

"Well, yeah. He's really cool, one heck of a voice too." 

"No, I mean... Are you interested in him?" 

"Chris... I'm pretty sure he's gay." He laughed. "You seriously need to get over this insane jealousy thing. I'm only interested in you." I told him and kissed him on the lips gently.

"Jealousy is the green-eyed monster you know." I joked as he shook his head.

We decided to finish up some homework together so we walked home and when we arrived, I reached for the keys in my pocket and opened the front door. No one was home because everywhere was dark. Will must have gone jogging or something. We walked up to my room, I went to the bathroom and changed into my Pjs. I walked to my room and began placing my clothes into the correct drawers and Chris was looking around or more at something. 

Chris' POV 

"That's my mum." She told me. 

Charlie didn't look like her mother, but then again, it was hard to find resemblance when one person was so stricking and the other so middle-aged. I looked at th epictue again, then glanced back at Charlie. Her hair feathered into layers. I stared at her. There was something different about her. Really different. At first I couldn't put my finger on it. She wasn't wearing any make-up. An incredibly stricking looking girl. Charlie never needed all the eyeliner and mascara she slathered on anyway. Without it she looked just as beautiful...only in a different, more vulnerable way. 

Normal POV 

"What?" I asked smiling when I saw the questioning look on his face. He just smiled in reply and sat on my bed and I soon joined him, crossing my legs over, indian style. 

We'd got to finishing some Maths and later, just sat there talking for hours, I turned on the radio and while we were goofing off we sang along to whatever songs we knew on the radio which amazingly enough, resulted into a massive tickle fight, once again. Chris had the upper hand though as usual, he being much stronger then I was held me under him and almost tickled me to death. I was literally finding it hard to breath. I was about to surrender when Will walked in, his eyes wide. 

"Am I... Interrupting something?" I laughed as Chris got off of me, us both with a sheepish grin plastered on our faces. 

"May I talk to you in my room Chris." 

"Ooh, looks like Reeves is in trouble." I said smirking.

"I'll get you tomorrow Walkers." And we ended our conversation as we normally would...poking our tongues out to each other and Will shaking his head. I had no clue what they were saying in the other room, probably some basetball stuff...When they were done Chris waved and walked passed my room and left.