My own personal ball of hyperness

I woke up early the next morning, eager to finally get the house done for two reasons; to move out of this little house and to be able to just relax this Sunday since I would definitely have a hard week at school. Skittles had already woken up and as soon as he saw me out of bed, he removed her head from between his paws and began wagging his tail, scampering and ramping around... My own personal ball of hyperness. I changed into a simple top, black shorts and converse. Nothing fancy at all... I was going painting and moving boxes to arrange some furniture in the rooms. I grabbed my bag, ran down the stairs and stuffed two juicy looking apples in my bag as I shut the door and put the house keys in my pocket. I opened the garage and uncovered my other Pride and Joy possession...my car. It was a black Chevrolet Impala. (Yes, I watch Supernatural xD) I climbed out of the car and looked up at the house. It was two stories high, with ivy growing up the side of the house. 

“Wow,” was all I could say. 

With my messenger bag, I walked up to my soon-to-be room. 

“Oh my…” The room was huge! Only in my wildest dreams had I ever…well dreamed of having a room this big. It even had a joined room with it…But the room was white…way too white for my taste. ‘That’ll soon change.’ I thought to myself smiling. Then my eyes fell on a pair of glass doors leading to a balcony. My smile widened as I walked over to it. A slight breeze blew on my face and hair as I stepped out onto the balcony. A large backyard lay below me, a white fence divided our house from the neighbors. 

Later On 

I grunted as I pulled out the last of my heavy boxes from the car. My arms started to shake almost dropping the box. My hands felt like Jell-o. I walked up to my room, deciding on what colour I should paint it and what colours to use for the room joined to it. 

“Man why do there have to be so many paint colors.” I said in a slightly disgusted tone of voice. “I mean seriously what’s the difference between Sunshine yellow and Canary yellow. They are both Yellow!” 

“You know talking to yourself is the first sign of an increase in insanity.” 

I jumped at the sound of Chirs' voice throwing my paint samples all over the empty room. 

“Ugh, don’t do that. You scared the hell out of me.” 

“Sorry….Did you think I was a murderer or a rapist?" He joked. 

"Murderer." I answered and we both laughed at our stupidity. 

"Two rooms huh? Enough space for you?" 

"Ha-ha. But yes, one room's for my arty stuff and the other is for sleeping and stuff." 

"Oh, ok. I understand...stuff. So am I helping you or not?" 

I laughed nervously as I looked at the hundreds of paint samples scattering the floor.

“Umm….I uh haven’t decided yet on which colour I want.” 

We were busy opening all of the cans of paint. Neither of us could decide on a specific color so we picked out a bunch of different ones that we thought would look cool. Blue, silver, black colours for my room and the other was still to be decided. 

At first it was going really well until….Chris…'accidentally' flicked his paintbrush while wet, so it splattered paint all over my face. He laughed moving back a few feet. 

“Chris!” 

“Huh? Oops,” He laughed nervously. 

“Come here, Chris.” I beckoned him. 

“No that’s alright. I’m fine here,” he smiled a little uneasy about what I was cooking up in my head but laughed none the less. 

“Oh, so you think this is funny don’t you?,” I casually asked. 

“Well I-” He started when I dipped a paint brush into the yellow paint can and smeared it on his face. He glared at me and began walking towards me. 

I screamed and made a break for the extra room grabbing paintbrushes covered in green and pink paint on the way. I hadn't noticed but the yellow paint had even landed in his precious hair. 

“Love the new hair color C.” I giggled, trying to be brave. 

“Do you?” He got a mischievous look in his eyes, as he walked over taking a whole bucket of blue paint in his hand. 

“But you know what, I think blue would look better on you... matching your eyes and all...” He threw the entire bucket at me. (Paint inside of it of course, not the bucket along with it) 

“Paint fight!” I yelled. We grabbed paintbrushes and began to run around the room throwing paint at each other. 

In a matter of minutes not only were the walls covered with paint but so were Chris and I. Not to mention the floor. Thank God everything was covered in plastic, Dad would have killed me. Chris ran towards me, gripping my waist from the back and almost tickled me senseless. He began twirling me around, my hands around his neck and when he stopped we looked into each others' eyes. His looked amazing, the perfect shade of bright blue....*I can't be thinking like this! He's my best bud!* I quickly let go and looked around. I didn't get to see his reaction about it though. 

“I love it!” I exclaimed as I looked around the room. There were multi-colored paint splashes, hand prints and smears all over the walls. 

"Actually turned out awesome!...Weird." He laughed. 

"Yeah." I smiled. 

"So, we taking the bus...?" He asked, looking at how vibrant and multi-coloured he looked. 

"Dude, you're taking the bus. I have a car." I said triumphantally, sticking my tongue out. 

"You are so mean!" He pouted. Stupid puppy dog eyes!