I'm pooped

I really like this story and I think the characters are adorable...well most of them xD So I'm posting yet another few chapters today. Hope you guys like it and please just vote cause the button is write there or comment, tell me what you think or fan. It would honeslty mean a lot to me. Thanks :DD

The next day at school, we had a career session. Some bosses from around the area would come and interview us and grade us on ability to present ourselves and also if we'd be fit for the job. We had to do every interview, even if we didn't want the job which is probably why it took a whole school day to do. Chris was waiting for me outside. I was pretty pleased with myself. I walked towards him, hugging him around his waist with his arm around my shoulder as a one-armed hug. I couldn't help but feel safe in his arms. 

"How'd it go?" He asked 

"Great, thanks. You?" 

"Pretty good, I guess." 

"Awesome." I smiled. 

"So... What do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"I'm pretty pooped out." 

"Pooped out?" He chuckled 

"Get over it! Gosh you're so immature," I laughed, " Anyway, want to come over to my place for a while?" 

"Yeah sure." 

We drove back to my house, music blasting loudly and laughing our heads off as usual. I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door to find my father in his usual 'after work' moments... Watching football whilst slouching on the couch holding a bag of chips in his right hand and the remote in his left. 

"Hey dad." 

"Hey sweet heart, how'd the interviews go?" 

"Okay I guess." 

"Hey Mr. W" 

"Hi Chris, back again? Oh I almost forgot! The Birminghams invited us over to their farm for a week." He smiled. 

"Oh my gosh! Seriously?! ...but I have school." 

"I'm sure you won't miss too much in just a week, you'll catch up." 

"Thanks dad!" I ran to hug him. 

"And you can come too Chris, of course." 

"Thanks Mr. W, I'll ask my mum when I get back. I wouldn't miss a holiday with my pretty girlfriend and her family." He smirked 

"Yeah right, more like 'I have to miss school for a whole week!" He elbowed me lightly on my stomach and poked his tongue out at me. 

When Chris went back home I sent a message to Jenna to tell her I wasn't going to be there for a week and to e-mail me the details about the interviews. I called Chris and he said his mum would let him come with us which made the return to the farm all the more exciting. I packed up all the clothes I thought I would need. Not too much, mostly t-shirts, shorts and jeans. I was going on a farm after all. I climbed into my bed and turned the lamp off, tomorrow is gonna be a long day.