I'm Like a Little Girl!

I was driving along the road, keeping focused on the road although my thoughts kept floating, causing me to avert my attention. Perhaps I was being a bit too clingy? Maybe Chris wanted to figure whatever it is out by himself. I know if I had a problem, I'd want to deal with it myself and not be persisted on by others and this made me feel slightly ashamed of myself. How'd I get to be like this? I turned the car back around and headed home.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning was like any other, Will dancing around his room, pulling a sweater over his head like a lunatic and me, too annoyed by the fact that it's Monday morning to smile or talk. The family was pretty used to me now. They knew to stay clear of me in the mornings and that if they attempted to contact me, I'd only groan. I trudged over to my wardrobe, grabbing my Beatles:Revolution jumper, a pair of jeans and boots. 

When we got to school, I shoved my books into my locker, sighing and preparing myself for another boring day at school since once again, Chris wasn't here. I closed the locker, only to get a heart attack when I saw Gerard's face almost plastered to mine as he was hiding behind the locker. I put my hand on my chest as I caught my breath back.

"Gosh, Gerard!" I yelled. He laughed, placing his arm around my shoulder.

"A little birdie told me you called Chris last night." He cocked his eyebrows and raised and lowered them continuously. He looked ridiculous.

"So?" I replied. He then stoped and looked confused.

"I don't know really I just didn't have anything else to say." He said, changing back to his hyper, happy-go-lucky mood.

"You're ridiculous." I told him as I made my way to class.

"So, you've given up on finding out what's up with Chris?"

"Well..." He cut me off.

"Okay, umm... I shouldn't tell you this. Not that it's a bid deal or anything, in fact it's pretty normal in America but..."

"Woah! How much sugar did you take this morning. You're worse than usual!" He continued as he tried to calm down.

"Aw! I can't keep a secret, my god I'm like a two year old girl who found out what her Christmas presents are."

"Don't worry Ger, you don't have to tell me," I laughed, "Chris will tell me when he wants to."

"Nope, you've annoyed me with your worried face and all that sulk..."He said, pointing at me as I smirked. "His dad came back here and visited his mum while we were at band practice. His dad caused some problems since he was drunk and all that, and they've been going in and out of the station for a trail which would finally and hopefully get a restraining order after his dad punched him in the face when he called the cops." I couldn't help but be slightly shocked at the story. Gerard must have noticed this.

"Don't worry he's fine. He said he'll be back tomorrow."