Ooh, an adventurous one

I looked at the clock, it was about 1:30 AM and I could tell that none of us were tired. Andria and Kat walked into the small living room and sat on the ground seeing as there was no more space on the couch. 

“I’m bored!” Jenna whined and grabbed onto Gerard’s arm. 

“Truth or Dare?” Gerard suggested. We all agreed and since he chose the game, he got to turn the bottle first. 

"Charlie, truth or dare?" 

"Dare!" 

"Ooh, an adventurous one!" Gerard said with a goofy expression on his face. 

"Ok, um... Pour ice cold water on Stefan...no, on Michael to wake him up." I smiled at the thought and ran in the kitchen and prepared a jug full of ice. I crept slowly into the bedroom where Mike was currently sleeping, everyone following close behind, Andria had a camera in hand. One... Two... Three!! Mike jumped out of the bedsheets, screaming like a little girl. His scream was too much to bare and we all broke down in massive fits of laughter. We continued the game. Mike beside Kat. It was now Chris' turn. 

"Gerard, Truth or Dare?" 

"Dare!" 

"Fine, your choice. Andria, Kat, give Ger a make-over." 

"What?! " His eyes darkened as his hair stoof on ends looking utterly terrified.

"No takesies backsies!" I laughed. 

"Oh you!" 

The make-over had been done. Gerard had Pink lip gloss, blusher and way too much eye shadow! We took pictures of him which were intended to be put all over the internet. He ran to the bathroom and returned saying 'You Will Pay!!' to Chris as he chuckled and because of our loud laughing, Stefan had woken up too and joined us.

The game continued, consisting of the hokey pokey dance and Will singing I'm a little tea pot'. I was having loads of fun until Gerard's twist of terror stopped and pointed towards me. He smirked that terrible smirk of his. He was one of Chris' best friends in fact but that would not stop his revenge. 

"Char, I dare you to Make-Out with Stefan." Everyone just stared at him. Chris looked like he was about to murder him.

"Come on, no takesies backsies." Jenna started chanting "kiss! kiss! kiss!", soon everyone got into it. I looked at Stefan for approval. I was debating on whether or not I should, a dare's a dare, right? I leaned forward and my lips met his. He put his hands on the sides of my face. We were immersed in the kiss and everyone cheered until we heard a loud BANG! Chris had left the room into the bathroom. I sighed and just kept a steady gaze into the ground. Gerard stood up with a guilty look on his face and left to talk to Chris.