What the hell happened?

"It's really beautiful here." I said looking out to the endless fields, trees and flower-beds. I could hear the distant slow-moving water at the bottom of the hill. The sight was so picturesque, it took your breath away. 

"Yeah it is. Thanks for having me over too." 

"No probs Chris, my dad really likes you. It would have been too weird having no one to annoy me anyway." He laughed and elbowed me gently. I elbowed him back a little harder which then resulted to a wrestle. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned me to the ground and began to tickle me uncontrollably. As I was about to give up once again, he lost balance as he was laughing and began to roll down the grassy hill. He grabbed my arm so he wouldn't continue down and save himself the fall, but he was obviously heavier and stronger than I was so... he pulled me down with him. We rolled down the hill, honestly it was kind of fun. We landed in the lake exactly at the foot of the hill so it was a rather soft landing... well for me, I landed directly on top of Chris. We laughed and I sighed. The dizzy feeling finally died down. He smiled at me and I smiled back then his face showed curiosity. He leaned his head forward and kissed me. The kiss was amazing, soft and passionate. When we pulled apart, I felt a void. His lips were meant to be on mine. I kissed him. His hands were on my waist and mine were on the sides of his face. We stared into each other's eyes when we pulled apart. His wet hair was stamped to his face, making it look darker since it was damp which in turn, made his eyes glow even brighter. He looked happy and playful. He slowly made his way to me, trailing his lips down my neck and over my collar bone. I titled my head to give him more access, his lips delicately sent butterfly kisses over my shoulder and back up my neck. I smiled at him. I could feel his hot breath on my face, he was studying me closely and lovingly. I felt myself blush as he watched me closely, his eyes searching mine. His hands rested on my waist, gripped my waist tighter, as I pulled on his hair. I let go and sat up. He copied my actions, pulling me into his muscular chest which he probably achieved from his intese drumming, and we just sat there. Enjoying eachother's company. I felt a light breeze send shivers down my spine. Chris noticed and helped me up as we decided to leave. We rode the horses back to the farm and put them in the stables.

"There you are!" Dale yelled while grinning. He had risen up from his chair, leaving the chess game he was playing against my father behing.

"Where have you been?" My dad asked. He wasn't worried or angry. He knew I knew the place at the back of my hand and he also knew that I could take care of myself.

"And what the hell happened to you?" Will smirked, eyeing our wet, messy and shivering bodies. Carole ran to us with two towels in her hand and wrapped one around each of us. We ate dinner, talked and played some family games since there wasn't much to do around here at this time. We sat down in the living room as there was enough seating, thinking about what to do next. Susan, Carole, Dad and Dale were all asleep. 

"How about we watch a horror movie?"