Yeah...oops

It had been a couple of weeks since the kiss, and Chris and I had been hanging out pretty much nonstop since then. I allowed him his breathing space of course to hang out with his friends and do whatever, which he did the same to allow me to try to get my feel for New York. That was only a small portion of the time though. It was crazy, but I just did not want to be away from him and I could tell that he felt the same. We were in the "honeymoon" phase of our relationship, as people called it. We were just so into each other and all we wanted was to be together. Surprisingly though, it wasn't all about kissing either. True, that monopolized a nice portion of our times together, but we also did the friend part of the relationship. At least, I called it a relationship. We'd never really said anything was official, but I really hoped it was because I was falling too hard for it to just be a summer fling. Either way, I was happy to be with him. I was never more happy than when I was with Chris. 

So, as usual, I woke up and quickly got ready. I grabbed something to eat quickly and headed off to see Chris. It didn't take me that long to get there. Shutting off my car, I climbed out and pulled up the hood of my thin gray sweater that I had on since it was drizzling out. Just as I was closing my door and shoving the keys into my pocket, I saw Chris coming towards me with a bright smile. Even though I had been smiling before, he just made it grow to a full grin. 

I waited patiently for him to reach me. Once he got to me, which didn't take long at all, he pulled me into his arms and swung me around. I giggled as I hugged him back. 

"Hey," he grinned as he set me back on my feet. I went to reply, but was cut off by his lips meeting mine. I happily returned it, letting my lips move with his as my fingers became intertwined in his hair to pull him closer. When the kiss ended, we were both breathing a bit hard. 

"You sure know how to greet a girl," I teased as I leaned my forehead against his. He chuckled softly and hugged me close for a bit longer, then pulled back. We went inside his apartment and Chris was fixing his T.v. since it had broken down recently. As he began to tighten this and replace that, we fell into one of our easy, random conversations that just went all over the place. I felt so comfortable with Chris, it was kind of ridiculous. It was like I had known him my entire life instead a few months or so. 

I was just recovering from a giggling fit after Chris had accidentally hit his head on the top of the table as he knelt down to pick up a stray tool. 

"You're too cute when you laugh at my pain," he joked. 

"It's my job," I smiled. 

"Oh, is that right?" he asked with an amused smile. 

"Sure," I nodded as I let my arms drop from my chest finally. 

"Well, good job then," Chris said as gazed down at me. 

"Thank you," I replied easily as I tilted my head up a bit more to look up at him. He only smiled before dipping his head to kiss my lips as his hands cupped my face. I kissed him back as I rested my hands on his forearms. When we broke away, we stayed close with our heads leaned together and our arms in the same place. His lips curled into a smirk as he gazed down at me. Before I knew it he had pulled me up into his arms so I was pressed against his warm, strong chest and his lips were crashing against mine in a passionate kiss. As I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the kiss as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Chris backed up so I was on the kitchen counter, still pressed against him as the kiss continued. After a while, the intensity became a bit too much and I had to pull away. 

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Chris asked worriedly as he loosened his grip on me. 

"No, no. Nothing like that," I assured him as a ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. When seeing the expectant and slightly confused look on his face, I smiled crookedly. 

"You make me want to do things that I definitely shouldn't be doing with a guy I've been with only a couple of weeks when you kiss me like that," I explained to him. 

"Oops," Chris murmured as his lips curled into their own crooked smile that made my heart melt. 

"Yeah, oops," I teased as I hopped down from the counter. I then smiled mischievously as I turned and skipped out of the apartment to the small park right infront of the house as Chris followed. Once I was out, I began to run around. It was raining a bit harder now and I just twirled around in it. When I stopped, I found Chris leaning against a tree with his arms crossed over his broad chest as he watched me. I smiled and placed my hands on my hips as I stared back at him. His lips twitched up into a smirk and before I knew it, he was running at me. I squealed when he lifted me up and hauled me over his shoulder. 

"Chris!" I laughed as I gripped his sides so I wouldn't feel like I was going to fall. He only laughed and ran around with me over his shoulder. I squealed more and clung to him while praying that he didn't drop me. 

After a while he shifted me in his arms so I was against his chest and let himself fall back to the ground. We both laughed as we rolled around in the wet grass, before lying on our backs and staring up at the sky as we caught our breath. When I turned to look at him, I found him turning his head to look at me as well. Our eyes met and a smile tugged at our lips. Even though the rain was starting to beat down on us and I could hear thunder rolling in, I didn't want to move from that spot. I was content to just lie with him like this forever. It was in that moment that I started to fall madly for the Christopher Reeves.