Randomness

---The Next Day--- 

Jenna caught up with Chris and I. We were talking about stupid, random facts. Like the fact that Peanuts are used in making dynamites, how a goldfish has a memory of 5 seconds and how there are more chickens than people in the world. 

"Hey, guys" She panted, clearly out of breath "Why don't we do a party/sleepover at my house today?" 

"Awesome idea, Jenna" I answered. I giggled as we made our way into the lunch room. We were all settled down, I stared at my greyish coloured burger. School had ended and I walked back to my houe so I could pack my things and waited for him to come and pick me up. He got out of his car. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him by the waist. He didn’t really move at first but then hugged me tightly back. I let go of Chris slowly and looked up at him. 

"We should get going to Jenna's house. Everyone is probably there already." He said with a smile. We had almost arrived at her house when he kicked me lightly. 

"Move faster Walkers!" He said jokingly. 

"Make me Reeves!" I said back to him. Before I could even make another step, he picked me up and ran up onto the porch. As soon as we got inside he immediately dropped me onto the floor. Now I wasn’t gonna deny that it hurt like hell. 

“Damn Chris, nice way to treat the only girl that will stay in a 10 inch radius of you.” Jenna joked and helped me up. 

“Are you okay?” she asked me and led me over to the couch. I nodded and sat down. 

“Good, otherwise we might’ve lost the team's captain tonight.” she said getting into an attack stance. 

“Calm down Jen, She’s fine” Chris said. I looked at him and glared. “Right?” He asked. I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him. 

“Oh come on don’t be like that” he said and sat next to me. I didn’t say anything to him. 

“Charlie!” he whined. Still didn’t say anything. 

“Chris, dude, just leave her alone” Stefan said. I smiled to myself.